Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting a VMOL skin run team together. [PC NA]

Katrk
Katrk
✭✭✭
I’ve decided now is the time to get a group of players that are determined enough to get the skin so many of us want. I have no prior knowledge on the mechanics, but that is what will make this more fun.

TERMS
—————
1. No addons required.
2. Minimum Champion Point is 300
3. Have the will and courage to not rage-quit
4. Go in with a positive frame of mind.
5. Have fun!
——————
My goal is to do this run on Saturday. We won’t go past 10:00 PM, so if we haven’t completed it by that time we’ll give it another try next Saturday. Any experienced players who have completed VMOL are welcomed to join us. As of now discord is being considered as the main communication device, however it’s not certain if it’ll even be used. Happy playing friends!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to ask, but have you done any trials before?
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katrk wrote: »
    I have no prior knowledge on the mechanics, but that is what will make this more fun.

I'm pretty sure I had a nightmare like this once.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    I have no prior knowledge on the mechanics, but that is what will make this more fun.

I'm pretty sure I had a nightmare like this once.

I've had dungeon runs like this before.
  • Katrk
    Katrk
    ✭✭✭

No I have never done a single trial, VMOL will be my first and last one I’ll ever do.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No I have never done a single trial, VMOL will be my first and last one I’ll ever do.

Okay, realistically, you may want to rethink this a bit.

I've seen experienced trial runners grind out an hour on the first boss without clearing it, while learning vMoL.

It's not as difficult as HoF, but this us among the most difficult content in the game.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont want to be "that guy", but youre not gonna get far unless youre expecting to get carried by experienced people
    Edited by ATomiX96 on March 16, 2018 12:03PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, @Katrk, if you want, I can put you in contact with a progression guild on PCNA, who are working to clear maw as I type this. But, honestly, it's going to take a lot of work to get you up to the point where you can clear that content.
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭

Bruh.. I hate to burst your bubble man but you cannot make a vMoL group with the little requirements you chose...

vTrials require cp720+ 25k dps at the very least, ESPECIALLY vMoL. vMoL is one of the hardest vTrials in the game. There are ALOT of mechanics and for one to say "I've never done a trial and want to do vMoL" is pretty bad... There are reasons why it's end game content and why you need 25k+ dps requirement. Because you will spend 100 hours trying to get past the first wave of adds alone if you don't have that.. I've been doing vTrials for about a year now. I've done all of the Craglorn trials 100 times including some of the HMs as well as vAS. Even I have not completed vMoL because even with a group of people who can parse 35k+ DPS it still comes down to the mechanics.. vTrials are nothing to take lightly.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JiDul wrote: »

Bruh.. I hate to burst your bubble man but you cannot make a vMoL group with the little requirements you chose...

vTrials require cp720+ 25k dps at the very least, ESPECIALLY vMoL. vMoL is one of the hardest vTrials in the game. There are ALOT of mechanics and for one to say "I've never done a trial and want to do vMoL" is pretty bad... There are reasons why it's end game content and why you need 25k+ dps requirement. Because you will spend 100 hours trying to get past the first wave of adds alone if you don't have that.. I've been doing vTrials for about a year now. I've done all of the Craglorn trials 100 times including some of the HMs as well as vAS. Even I have not completed vMoL because even with a group of people who can parse 35k+ DPS it still comes down to the mechanics.. vTrials are nothing to take lightly.

Why do you need 720CP+ for vMoL? When it was released we had 530...560CP at maximum and MoL got easier since this time.
    25k DPS while doing vMoL-Mechanics should get you safe through the trial, that's true. But with the CP...cmon guys...trials don't get harder so you need more CP just because the cap gets raised.
    I'd also take a good 300CP player over a random Max-CP-player everyday.

Noobplar