The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Have a Warden, Sorc and NB. What bout DK and Templar?

DudeTheMan
So, I have a Warden tank, stam Sorc and a NB healer all leveled/geared. Love all three of them. Especially my Warden. I want to make one of each class though. Which means I need a DK and a Templar. The vast majority of my time in-game is spent running dungeons. Which is why I'm asking for advice in this sub-forum. One of the two needs to be magicka dps as I don't have one yet. No idea what that leaves for the 5th character. Maybe a 2hander stam build? Dunno. Any thoughts?
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    move your nb over to dps, make the Templar your healer and roll a dunmer dk which can either go mag, stam or tank.
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems you have the 2 worse magicka DPS options to chose from
  • DudeTheMan
    Rungar wrote: »
    move your nb over to dps, make the Templar your healer and roll a dunmer dk which can either go mag, stam or tank.

I love my nb as a healer. He's not going any where.
  • DudeTheMan
    technohic wrote: »
    Well it seems you have the 2 worse magicka DPS options to chose from

Well that's just sad pandas all around..
  • antimawkish
    antimawkish
    ✭✭✭
    Which role is your favorite? That is, what role do you want to repeat for the last slot?

You could always make them both magicka! If only one makes the cut, though, I'd personally pick the templar for magicka if dungeon-running is the goal. MagDK are delightfully fun to play, but they suffer a lot more to mechanics than magplar in my experience and that fun factor rapidly decreases in dungeons on a lot of fights.