The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

"lol, triggered"

Recremen
Recremen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Have you ever found something like that making its way out of your keyboard? I sure hope not, because that probably makes you a terrible person! I know PvP environments tend to attract a "type", but we could all do a little bit more to try and clean up toxic behavior in our community. One problem behavior that seems to come up regularly is teabagging. Now, if you know a particular person is fine with it then I don't mean to tell you to change that social dynamic, but if you know that someone sin't okay with it, or if they tell you so directly, then "lol triggered" is probably the worst response you can have.

The reason for this is that all kinds of people play this game, including actual victims of sexual assault. Certain things like teabagging are literally psychological triggers that can mess someone up for the rest of the day or longer. There is no need to bring that kind of dynamic into the game. It is not a necessary part of the simulated combat experience. And it's not like these victims "should have known what they were signing up for" when they bought the game. The game wasn't advertised as an environment where you can simulate sexual assault, it was advertised for the simulated combat. The things you add to that are on you, and you really do have a degree of social responsibility to be a good member of the community. If you can't muster the social graces to do something as easy as "not teabagging" then maybe some psych treatment would do you some good as well.
Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /kissthis
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    /kissthis

Playful and fun, approved for all audiences.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly who really cares about a little bagging? It’s the people that are “too high and mighty” to teabag in a video game that I am worried about. You take it to seriously if it bothers you to a 2 paragraph extent.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the basic level I agree with you. It'd be nice, if people didn't use the anonymity, that the online world enables, to act like complete ding-wits, but online disinhibition effect causes people to behave in ways they would not even consider in face to face meetings. Furthermore, the online-gaming culture has plenty of juvenile facets that some portion of gamers consider "cool." This includes t-bagging.

No really much you can do about that, except not to participate in juvenile behavior yourself, not to feed the types that thrive on being jerks, and generally just hope that one day they too will grow up.

Ultimately, however, as you yourself said:
    Recremen wrote: »
    all kinds of people play this game

Well... That includes a fair number of arseholes, and there is nothing you can do about that.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't enjoy getting tbagged and I do it rarely myself, but it's really no big deal. Contrary to what you might believe, tbagging is what you sign up for if you play a pvp game. In every setting where players are pitted against eachother there will be some measure of hostility between rival players. It is preposterous that you expect players to behave like sheep...ofc it would be cool if everyone were nice, it's never going to happen though.

Also you talk about tbagging being a psychological trigger, while that may be true, it's important to remember that tbagging is the go-to way to disrespect an opponent in gaming...as such it has lost any connection to sexuality and is simply perceived as some salty trolling and not ***! Pretty much anything can be a trigger for psychologically scarred people, my sympathies go out to them, however it is unreasonable to accommodate everyday life to their needs.

There's way worse things happening in the community (death threats, *** threats, cyber bullying etc.) than simple tbagging and basic salty whispers. I suggest you focus on that.

Also I do not agree with the way you attempt to belittle and alienate "tbaggers", they don't need therapy...a little bad temper is good, healthy even. If you can't cope with the toxicity, I suggest you play skyrim or something else.

Note: If I come across as some kind of passive aggressive salt lord, I'm not. I'm simply speaking from a very pragmatic and disillusioned point of view :).
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on March 13, 2018 5:54PM
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I don't enjoy getting tbagged and I do it rarely myself, but it's really no big deal. Contrary to what you might believe, tbagging is what you sign up for if you play a pvp game. In every setting where players are pitted against eachother there will be some measure of hostility between rival players. It is preposterous that you expect players to behave like sheep...ofc it would be cool if everyone were nice, it's never going to happen though.

Also you talk about tbagging being a psychological trigger, while that may be true, it's important to remember that tbagging is the go-to way to disrespect an opponent in gaming...as such it has lost any connection to sexuality and is simply perceived as some salty trolling and not ***! Pretty much anything can be a trigger for psychologically scarred people, my sympathies go out to them, however it is unreasonable to accommodate everyday life to their needs.

There's way worse things happening in the community (death threats, *** threats, cyber bullying etc.) than simple tbagging and basic salty whispers. I suggest you focus on that.

Also I do not agree with the way you attempt to belittle and alienate "tbaggers", they don't need therapy...a little bad temper is good, healthy even. If you can't cope with the toxicity, I suggest you play skyrim or something else.

Note: If I come across as some kind of passive aggressive salt lord, I'm not. I'm simply speaking from a very pragmatic and disillusioned point of view :).

I'm sorry but i don't recall any t-bagging during the world series or the super bowl. I'm just a little more concerned with the degree of hostility leading to Alt-right incidences of hate that should not exists in a video game. Is this more of a question of sportsmanship rivalry or personal animosity?

https://youtu.be/CD9qdF0KjTE
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly who really cares about a little bagging? It’s the people that are “too high and mighty” to teabag in a video game that I am worried about. You take it to seriously if it bothers you to a 2 paragraph extent.

@antihero727

Since I apparently was too vague in the post I'll just say it directly here : I care because I have been sexually assaulted in real life. I am one of those victims who gets set off by this sort of thing. Most of the time I can contact the person involved and they apologize and we move on and keep fighting. On a rare occasion I get a response like the post title, which is frankly a horrible response. We are all responsible to each other for our actions.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@antihero727

Since I apparently was too vague in the post I'll just say it directly here : I care because I have been sexually assaulted in real life. I am one of those victims who gets set off by this sort of thing. Most of the time I can contact the person involved and they apologize and we move on and keep fighting. On a rare occasion I get a response like the post title, which is frankly a horrible response. We are all responsible to each other for our actions.

Unfortunately, I think you find yourself in a situation where the culture runs counter to both empathy and repercussion.

As long as there are not direct, actionable /tells being sent to you, don't expect any support from ZOS either.

It's up to you to figure out what's best for you. You're the one person who knows what's healthiest for your own psyche, and if that means you can tolerate the PVP community then great. If you can't, then consider doing what is healthiest for you.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@antihero727

Unfortunately, I think you find yourself in a situation where the culture runs counter to both empathy and repercussion.

As long as there are not direct, actionable /tells being sent to you, don't expect any support from ZOS either.

It's up to you to figure out what's best for you. You're the one person who knows what's healthiest for your own psyche, and if that means you can tolerate the PVP community then great. If you can't, then consider doing what is healthiest for you.

@Agrippa_Invisus

I've been handling the PvP scene for years now. I've been emperor, have a grand overlord under my belt, and have been (and am currently with) the best large guilds AD has to offer on PC NA. Part of the process of "handling it" is discussing what's going on and trying to advocate for change in the community. I'm not going to leave the game because a minority of people are awful, I am going to get loud about the issue, as here.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@antihero727

It sounds like you should perhaps seek professional help rather than be "set off" by the actions of someone in a game.
    Sexual assault is of course a serious problem but its an issue that is real world and should be dealt with there amongst professionals, friends and family.
    People bringing their issues into the game is something for them to deal with not other players and in my opinion is frankly dangerous.

You might do well to read about "woundology" in relation to your recovery. (but I am in no way someone familiar with such experiences or a professional so take advice from someone who is.)

If you were talking about some criminal in game action such as death threats, releasing of private information, sustained harassment (such as bypassing the ignore function) then I would be with you all the way, but this action is not.

Another side to the argument. Recently there was a player complaining about supposed tbagging who said it's ok to use emote such as "/spit" when you kill someone because emotes are a form of in-game communication.
    In response to that I would say that entering and exiting stealth / crouch (in other games) is also a developed in game function. It might be frustrating when it occurs but it shouldn't provoke this kind of response, it would be better instead to either laugh it off or take a note of their name and try and take some harmless video game revenge by zerging them down instead.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Gaggin
    Gaggin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't teabag but very often I try to stealth and gets buggy so I have toggle it a few dozen times.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@antihero727

It sounds like you should perhaps seek professional help rather than be "set off" by the actions of someone in a game.
    Sexual assault is of course a serious problem but its an issue that is real world and should be dealt with there amongst professionals, friends and family.
    People bringing their issues into the game is something for them to deal with not other players and in my opinion is frankly dangerous.

You might do well to read about "woundology" in relation to your recovery. (but I am in no way someone familiar with such experiences or a professional so take advice from someone who is.)

If you were talking about some criminal in game action such as death threats, releasing of private information, sustained harassment (such as bypassing the ignore function) then I would be with you all the way, but this action is not.

Another side to the argument. Recently there was a player complaining about supposed tbagging who said it's ok to use emote such as "/spit" when you kill someone because emotes are a form of in-game communication.
    In response to that I would say that entering and exiting stealth / crouch (in other games) is also a developed in game function. It might be frustrating when it occurs but it shouldn't provoke this kind of response, it would be better instead to either laugh it off or take a note of their name and try and take some harmless video game revenge by zerging them down instead.

@Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO

I mean for one thing I have had professional help. It's not a magic cure, though, and there's zero reason not to try to change the in-game culture among a community of adults. Being passive and just letting things continue without even talking about it is just complacency and I'm not about that.

For another thing, it's funny you mention death threats, releasing of private information, and sustained harssment though, because that's exactly what at least one of these people did about four months ago. They sought out my other internet accounts, tried to find real-life information including my location (unsuccessfully), and took it to an entirely different level.

Edit : removed pics that violated forum rules.

We ought to be able to discuss this kind of behavior in our community. It's not normal, it's not a good game environment, and it's not acceptable.
    Edited by Recremen on March 13, 2018 8:29PM
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Recremen I can not relate directly, but I can relate to something triggering a bad memory messing up most of a day sometime. So I feel that. I don't usually tbag, more often emotes, depends on how playful a mood I have and if the other person started it :)
    That is how I look on it as a fun thing nothing to be related to anything else.
    For me those trigger me the same I do not feel stronger for one or the other.
    And I don't look on another player doing it as a psychiatric case nor as a bad person. (which you did no either unless they kept doing it I guess)

If I would know someone get as upset as you, I would refrain from doing anything related to it out of respect for that. How to know though for every person? If it is like you say that everyone should stop doing it period. Then someone might come and say the same about emotes.

I know a lot of people are pro no taunt rule for everything, but personally I think those players look at it too seriously. Or maybe I look at it too inseriously?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Starts thread to lecture people on how to treat others in PVP. Instantly brings up PVP stereotype and thread flows into identifying political alignment as bad guys. This threads going somewhere.

FWIW; I can’t remember the last time I teabagged. Been at least 3 years. But I do remember turning to see an enemy teabaggin an ally they just killed and I was able to kill them right on the spot. Most memorable and hilarious kill I’ve had.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't mind a little bagging.

It's just that the people who T-bag tend not to do a little of it, tend to be just mean people who enjoy bullying and get their jollies from demeaning others, and think they are high and mighty that they are above the terms of service that they signed when they send their disgusting and hateful tells.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Teabagging IS a reportable offense.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do not teabag except for friends - but at the same time: I do not like bringing all this into a game. It is a game, not Real Life. People need to stop trying to control other people just because someone took control from them at some point.

Because X happened is no EXCUSE to let a game trigger you. I do not like the level of attempted emotional manipulation afoot of late and I will not pander to it.

Someone tried to tell me that 'PEOPLE GET TRIGGERED WHEN BEING CALLED DUDE, NO ONE SHOULD EVER SAY DUDE TO PEOPLE THEY DON'T KNOW.'

Well too damn bad.

Please take all that back to Facebook.

I do agree about tells, etc. I never send hate tells or any really.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally, when I see someone getting teabagged I try to make it a point to salute them...so, that hopefully they just don't see baggers but other players showing some respect...

especially gankers and tanks - who seem to get the majority of teabags directed at them...

I kind of wish there was some game mechanism which prevented repeatedly crouching, but, there isn't...

overall though it does seem like the amount of bagging has decreased over the years in cyrodiil...

it's weird though - it seems like some players are compelled/conditioned to teabag any one they see dead...that's definitely a little creepy and weird...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 13, 2018 8:47PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I do not teabag except for friends - but at the same time: I do not like bringing all this into a game. It is a game, not Real Life. People need to stop trying to control other people just because someone took control from them at some point.

Because X happened is no EXCUSE to let a game trigger you. I do not like the level of attempted emotional manipulation afoot of late and I will not pander to it.

Someone tried to tell me that 'PEOPLE GET TRIGGERED WHEN BEING CALLED DUDE, NO ONE SHOULD EVER SAY DUDE TO PEOPLE THEY DON'T KNOW.'

Well too damn bad.

Please take all that back to Facebook.

I do agree about tells, etc. I never send hate tells or any really.

@Mureel

That's a huge false equivalence. First of all, we're talking about something that already violates the EULA. Second, we're not talking about calling someone "dude" (did that actually even happen in game, or are you making something up for effect?). We are talking about people intentionally trying to bring to mind sexual assault. If this were "sexual assault simulator" then I could understand, but it's not. It's an Elder Scrolls game. And rather than say "yeah, nonconsensual sex acts are not good for the community" you're trying to come off like I'm the bad person here. Like I'm somehow controlling people. I'm just talking to the community. I'm not personally deleting your account from the servers or anything. If you can't handle people speaking up about what matters to them then you aren't here protecting free speech or whatever your intent is, you're just upset that someone is disturbing the status quo.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a friend told you, "Hey, it really bothers me when you teabag me in game" and you were really their friend, you'd stop. (If you don't, that's a big red flag that your friend needs a better friend than you because you don't respect boundaries.)

How is that different when a random stranger who you don't know says "Hey, it really bothered me that you teabagged me"?

Its like an interpersonal version of the "who are you when no one's watching" story. How do you behave when you and the other person are comparatively anonymous internet strangers? Do you treat them with the same level of respect your real friend deserves or are you a jerk?

If you choose to prioritize consideration for others over the thrill you get from teabagging (or whatever feeling you get, IDK, I don't teabag), the OP's point that you can't tell who will take it in good fun and who will be harmed by painful reminders should lead you to stop teabagging.

If you don't choose to prioritize consideration for others over whatever you get from teabagging, the least you can do when confronted with someone who says that were bothered is to be sincere about apologizing. That makes you significantly less of a jerk than the alternatives.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I can’t believe this post has taken it this far. Unless you take your RP way to seriously or have some kind of bagging PTSD is it relly worth going on about it for 2 pages? Bagging in a game is the equivalent of giving the middle finger not some sort of sexual thing. Please stop this before you embarrass yourselves anymore.
    Edited by antihero727 on March 13, 2018 9:29PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I can’t believe this post has taken it this far. Unless you take your RP way to seriously or have some kind of bagging PTSD is it relly worth going on about it for 2 pages? Bagging in a game is the equivalent of giving the middle finger not some sort of sexual thing. Please stop this before you embarrass yourselves anymore.

@antihero727

Why keep coming back to a post you don't care about? And why be silly and insist that there is nothing sexual about teabagging? It's very much intended to be taken sexually. Like what do you think the teabag is, for real.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't particularly care for the whole teabagging thing. But, I do try to remember that the person doing it isn't intending some hardcore upsetting experience for another person. I have space issues, I don't like people I am not comfortable with too close to me, so for me, on the few occasions I have dealt with another player teabagging mine, it was more like an uncomfortable experience, like get away from me type of thing. I think its weird, in a bad way. But like I said, this other player probably thinks they are hysterical and having a good time. Its like my middle kid really, she doesn't pick up on the queues of others, so she pushes her siblings too far until they get upset, but she thinks they are just playing a game and gets upset once she realizes they are mad at her.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Texas
    Texas
    ✭✭✭
    End of the day nothing ANYONE says or does in this game affects my IRL self. That being said.....I have frenemies and folks in game that I tbag on the regular.......prerequisites for getting the bags (as posted in almost every other tbagging thread on these forums):

1. You're named after a Disney movie. (done until rez'd)
    2. You're named @Elong (length depending on the mood)
    3. You're a ganker and died when you tried to gank me. (2 dips minimum)
    4. You're in my guild/raid and died in a really derpy manner. (done until someone feels bad and rezzes them)
    5. You've bagged me first. (IE some lowbie following the zerg and just has to get his leg day in). (done until rez'd)
    6. I see you tbagging someone dead and I kill you while you're doing it. (done until someone returns the favor or they rez)

The far greater crime are the whispers people send when tbagging/taunting doesn't have the perceived effect they think it should. In most instances of said whisper, I just agree with the person......normally shuts them down if they haven't already gone into offline mode/ignored me after sending the original whisper.

RageWhisper: "@#$%@#$% zerger." "!@#$!@#$ you should delete your toon" "!@#$!@#$!@ you're trash"
    Texas "That I am" "Noted" "Agreed"
    Vehemence Mindless Zergling
    All Classes and All Factions
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@antihero727

@Agrippa_Invisus

I've been handling the PvP scene for years now. I've been emperor, have a grand overlord under my belt, and have been (and am currently with) the best large guilds AD has to offer on PC NA. Part of the process of "handling it" is discussing what's going on and trying to advocate for change in the community. I'm not going to leave the game because a minority of people are awful, I am going to get loud about the issue, as here.

you can do that all you like. but nothing is going to change specifically not on the internet.

trying to change the way people act on the internet is a pointless exercise. just saying.
    Edited by Lucky28 on March 13, 2018 10:15PM
    Invictus
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@antihero727

@Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO

I mean for one thing I have had professional help. It's not a magic cure, though, and there's zero reason not to try to change the in-game culture among a community of adults. Being passive and just letting things continue without even talking about it is just complacency and I'm not about that.

For another thing, it's funny you mention death threats, releasing of private information, and sustained harssment though, because that's exactly what at least one of these people did about four months ago. They sought out my other internet accounts, tried to find real-life information including my location (unsuccessfully), and took it to an entirely different level.

We ought to be able to discuss this kind of behavior in our community. It's not normal, it's not a good game environment, and it's not acceptable.

There isn't a correlation between players tbagging and players doxing and harrasing.

Also the majority of players would never consider tbagging sexual, its a sign of respect / disrespect. This is similar to the post about the chokethorn helm.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    ....Personally ZOS should just remove the animation entirely and the problem would be solved for about 2 days; until some other mechanic takes it place. The fact is no one appreciates it.....

It's actually just the crouch animation. People are crouching over and over to imitate teabagging. So there's no specific "tea bag" animation to get rid of.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Texas wrote: »
    End of the day nothing ANYONE says or does in this game affects my IRL self. That being said.....I have frenemies and folks in game that I tbag on the regular.......prerequisites for getting the bags (as posted in almost every other tbagging thread on these forums):

1. You're named after a Disney movie. (done until rez'd)
    2. You're named @Elong (length depending on the mood)
    3. You're a ganker and died when you tried to gank me. (2 dips minimum)
    4. You're in my guild/raid and died in a really derpy manner. (done until someone feels bad and rezzes them)
    5. You've bagged me first. (IE some lowbie following the zerg and just has to get his leg day in). (done until rez'd)
    6. I see you tbagging someone dead and I kill you while you're doing it. (done until someone returns the favor or they rez)

The far greater crime are the whispers people send when tbagging/taunting doesn't have the perceived effect they think it should. In most instances of said whisper, I just agree with the person......normally shuts them down if they haven't already gone into offline mode/ignored me after sending the original whisper.

RageWhisper: "@#$%@#$% zerger." "!@#$!@#$ you should delete your toon" "!@#$!@#$!@ you're trash"
    Texas "That I am" "Noted" "Agreed"

<3<3<3
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @WhiteCoatSyndrome said: its a reportable offence.

Myself, I won't argue with people behaving like 5 year olds. I just report players I see teabagging for harrassment (regardless of their alliance) using the ingame report option and add a little sugestion like " I think this player needs to take a small break from PVP".

If more people would use the options they are given to respond to harrassment, maybe we could actually change the situation.

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsterchen wrote: »
    As @WhiteCoatSyndrome said: its a reportable offence.

Myself, I won't argue with people behaving like 5 year olds. I just report players I see teabagging for harrassment (regardless of their alliance) using the ingame report option and add a little sugestion like " I think this player needs to take a small break from PVP".

If more people would use the options they are given to respond to harrassment, maybe we could actually change the situation.

Was about to add this, people have been banned for teabagging, so my own personal opinion on it is irrelevant, it's a bannable offence whether I or anyone else likes it or not.
This discussion has been closed.