The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kicks and Crashes

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
For the last month or so I keep getting regular crashes and kicks from the server. I've spoken to some other people with the same issue and we've collectively tried everything our end to fix the issue.

I was wondering if anyone else has been having issues, mainly since the latest patch.

I'm on PS4 EU :smile:
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From last night and onwards, both the forums and PC/NA have been failing to load/connect on a consistent basis, the former never loading and the latter giving errors 200 and 180.

I had managed to log in for a solid ten seconds last night immediately after having released and renewed my IP, at which point I got one kill for the crate and immediately timed out with no error message.

The forums don't give me this issue on my cellular plan, so I've been troubleshooting at home after work (yay), but during these downtime periods, every other service unrelated to ESO loads/communicates just fine with no noticable hangup.
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on March 11, 2018 8:00PM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I had massive issues with getting disconnected at least once per hour. I talked to the Support and I think we found the solution for my problem. I am actually testing it but have been only for one hour. Going to play for another 2 hours or so and if I don't get disconnected I am sure we found the solution to my problem. I am playing on PS4 Pro EU as well.

Solution: ESO can't handle IPv6 very well. You can go into your router interface auf deactivate the IPv6 protocol. I did this and had no disconnects since yesterday evening.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    You guys can try either of these two links:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396295/i-keep-getting-kicked-out-every-couple-mins-please-help

http://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-nvidia-drivers-constantly-crash-windows-10/

Hopefully that will fix your problems :) Try the forum post first, if that doesnt work try the second. (only for geforce videocards though) So any playstation or xbox or amd users won't have use of the 2nd link.

Good luck!
    @EC_Rob
    GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
    GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
    GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
    Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! I'll try all of these today and hopefully fix the issue! :smile:
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on virgin (superhub) can't find the ipv6 settings - don't know if anyone has this?
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using a German router with a German router interface but I can try to translate how the options were named and where they were hidden:

1. You need to go into the advanced settings of your router.
    2. "Internet" -> "Filter" -> Deactivate the option "Teredo filter activated"
    3. "Internet" -> "Access data" -> Deactivate the option "IPv6 support activated"

After I did this I had no disconnects or lags anymore. After having disconnects every 30 minutes during the weekend I had 0 yesterday and today after I deactivated the IPv6 related things (Teredo is an IPv6 protocol).
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was some kind of solution to getting disconnected in peak times in Cyrodiil. Still, I think it's better than it used to be.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/Eu I haven't even played in the last month as I can't stay logged in for more than 2 mins