The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Camera issues after patch?

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Anyone else having issues with the camera suddenly moving and rotating 360º and also resetting third person view (back to default distance)?

Thank you.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with the camera suddenly moving and rotating 360º and also resetting third person view (back to default distance)?

Thank you.

There are a couple of threads about this going in the Tech Support section.

For me, every hour or so my mouse will slowly continue to pan in whatever the last direction I was moving it in before I stopped the movement. It will keep spinning in slow motion endlessly, until I move the mouse slightly again. It's like it doesn't get the message that the mouse has stopped.

It's a bit annoying but happens infrequently enough that it is not a big concern.

It's been happening for me for the last few weeks.
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    same thing for me, but this did start back in october i think or even before. yet another issue zenimax dont give a f about.
    if u send in ticket u get told to check your pc harware/software. since only like 1/4 of the playerbase have the problem its not zenimax fault.
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil