The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Issues with zooming out fully.

dtsharples
dtsharples
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

Having a very strange issue with just one of my toons.

I can't seem to zoom out on my Argonian character only. And it's my Tank, so it's not good at all and is making it doubly difficult to taunt everything properly!
Basically I can zoom out as far as his legs, but I can't see his feet O.o
On all my other toons I can fully zoom out and see the whole panoramic view.

I have checked all the in-game Camera settings on the Argonian and they are exactly the same as my others.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Or any recommendations on some other setting that I may have overlooked.
I have tried with all Add-ons turned off and it makes zero difference. ANd have checked the forums but didn't find anything similar.

Many thanks in advance,

One Confused Argonian :/

• Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    change name to "Tail-view"
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That might have to be my last resort ^
  • Nidro
    Nidro
    ✭✭✭
    On Console i just need to press "down arrow" + right Joystick" to the back to zoom out like 7-8 meters in addition to the possible camera settings in the Menu.

Idk how it is one PC or Xbox, im playing on PS4
    - Champion Rank 1080 -

Argonian Warden Tank - Never-Fights-Alone
    Highelf Sorcereress - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Highelf Templar - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Imperial Dragonknight - Tank - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Khajiit Nightblade - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Redguard Templar - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Darkelf Nightblade - Magicka DD - Voice of Reason
    Imperial Sorcerer - Stamina DD - The Flawless Conquerer
    Redguard Dragonknight - Stamina DD
    Argonian Templar - Healer - Heals-all-Allies -
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks pal. I'm playing PC mostly.
    Pressing 'V' on PC switches between 1st + 3rd person view, but the 3rd person is still very close as mentioned above.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check your key bindings for the zoom in/zoom out keys. Check if you are fully zoomed out. "V" switches between first person and the last set third person view, which is not necessarily fully zoomed out.

Check the third person setting in "camera" settings. You can extend the FoV for third person independently from first person. I know I have made this mistake and checked first person settings instead of third person settings...

If all of that fails, check your addon settings. There might be one that messes with zoom/FoV settings. I don't know of any, so can't help you further on this.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help.
    I took a screenshot of a few of my toons camera settings, and they were all identical.
    I'll check add-ons again since they may have changed since update - many thanks :)
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the contrary once... An awesome aerial view of the imperial city, truly "fully zoomed out". The screenshots are on my computer :(
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • gminkalis_ESO
    gminkalis_ESO
    ✭✭
    There are certain items when I preview on guild traders that will cause extreme zoom as well. The blue pine is one and the hanging cage another.

After previewing them in guild traders and exiting the trader window I am zoomed so far out I can see most of the city.