The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

any way to go back and do the tutorial/intro?

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Been playing a long time and when I made my first morrowind character I skipped the tutorial like I always do on new characters - completely without realizing it would be a whole new thing from the wailing prison. Now I feel like that character has missed out on an area and story due to skipping that intro.

So is there anyway for him to go back and do it or is it like the wailing prison where you can't go back if you skip it?
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you skipped it.... it's gone. as far as i am aware, could be wrong but....
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can actually go back to that island by boat from Seyda Neen, but whether or not you can access the quest line there is unknown to me.

You didn't really miss out on much truth be told. A lot less running around for sure.

If you have the spot, you can create a new character just to run through the tutorial island and see what it is all about.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you skipped the Morrowind tutorial you can’t go back and do it on that character, unfortunately ... but you can certainly do it on another new character.

The wailing prison you can definitely still do ... since the Main Quest is what levels your Soul Magic skill line. Hit up your Alliance starter city to begin it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go back to your starter city, not the island, and see if you get prompted to talk to the "Hooded Figure" on a boat. If so, then you do the Wailing Prison again.

Have to tell you, it is quite different than it was during the first couple of years the game was out.

Also, there is one part that makes you both wonder if you should have done this, and, if the lore about Wayshrines is really correct.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not referring to wailing prison, I know you can do that one later on after morrowind. Talking about the morrowind intro island.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank