Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zaan Set

• Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    .....ZAAAAAAAN !

bXpMq.gif
    OMG I laughed at this
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    I had Zaan double proc on me as well. Same exact way OP had. I think it has a chance to double proc on dual wield HA.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a sudden suspicion that this is linked to DW's heavy attack, since it hits twice at the same time.

If so, it takes quite a bit of luck (0.2 * 0.2 , or 4% chance per heavy attack) to get a double proc.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things I’ve noticed when Im zaaning people, good players purge it off, good players stun you than run away to brake it, good stam 1vxers can usually kill you when you try to proc it, Wearing elf bane with it makes the last 2 ticks of it hurt like hell. Bad players always die to it easily.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Things I’ve noticed when Im zaaning people, good players purge it off, good players stun you than run away to brake it, good stam 1vxers can usually kill you when you try to proc it, Wearing elf bane with it makes the last 2 ticks of it hurt like hell. Bad players always die to it easily.

Good players reacting to an overpowered set doesn’t make it les overpowered
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody using the same thing and... voilá.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

That logic doesn’t belong on this forum Steve!

Are you back? My PC install is almost done
    Edited by Lexxypwns on March 12, 2018 10:46PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Yeah. I’ve retired from leading but I jump on a few times a week to play with Omni and chill with those of the old core still there.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. I’ve retired from leading but I jump on a few times a week to play with Omni and chill with those of the old core still there.
    You know it won't be long before you get that itch... ....to zerg down *completely innocent* solo players for _absolutely no reason at all_.
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL!

giphy.gif

Has the game really come down to this?

1. Buy new dungeon or DLC for money
    2. Farm ridiculously OP monster or proc set from said DLC
    3. Equip said DLC OP monster proc set
    4. watch as such proc set does 40k worth of damage for me passively
    5. profit!

I mean seriously? is this where we are now? How the *** did we get here!?

^ QFT

This is how they monetize the PvP playerbase. Create OP gear sets in DLC that certain players will pay for and grind the content to get. Eventually they balance the gear and rinse and repeat with the next DLC. It is sad but true....

Getting beat by stupid OP gear is like getting beat by the Low Pop Bonus....not much you can do about it.

Between the craptacular performance of late and this stupid *** I don't play much anymore.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait till OP and his buddies gets hit by an overload heavy attack with this set lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You’re playing PC now?! Shoot me a tell man.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

It’s gonna be a few weeks before I’m pvp ready. Need to farm a bunch of gold and gear and I’ve got to finish leveling a yellow warden and level a red magplar
  • Texas
    Texas
    ✭✭✭

It’s gonna be a few weeks before I’m pvp ready. Need to farm a bunch of gold and gear and I’ve got to finish leveling a yellow warden and level a red magplar

You've come back to the dark side?
    Vehemence Mindless Zergling
    All Classes and All Factions
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Texas wrote: »

Just dabbling in the dark side. I won’t be doing any serious farming, I can’t see me setting foot in a dungeon or doing vdsa or vma. I’m gonna do the bare minimum to not be a free vicious death proc then pvp when Xbox is lame
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Just dabbling in the dark side. I won’t be doing any serious farming, I can’t see me setting foot in a dungeon or doing vdsa or vma. I’m gonna do the bare minimum to not be a free vicious death proc then pvp when Xbox is lame

If you have a DC, we’ll have to group up. Look forward to seeing you out there man.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By dark side I hope you mean running zaan with Queens Elegance, vicious death, and using overload heavy attacks? :)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    cinnir wrote: »
    Zaan Set can double proc... Zos?

n0dyzwq.jpg

It's not a double proc, you got hit by 10 ticks of Zaan because he was wearing Elf Bane. It's not that great. For one thing, you sat in his range for TEN ticks. That's your fault. For another you are taking WAY too much dmg from each tick, get some spell resistance for goodness sakes. That also is your fault.

Zaan is just an OK set its not that great. It has a very small range that you HAVE to stay in to get to proc AND for the whole duration of the Zaan. The damage isn't that much more than the Valkyn Skoria set which has not restrictions.
    Edited by maryriv on May 17, 2018 12:37AM
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehm no this sett is definetly bugegd as hell :D. One guy 2 days ago in cp 530 ish in Auridon where the guys mostly duel in PC Eu he only wored the 2 monster sett and he was able to kill everyone with bascikly one hitt, and teh guy was completly naked, you could have seen hes oztfitt it was just undear wears on him, and the shoudler and the head piece.
    Killing experianced 5 stared pvp players in singel duels less then 3 seconds, only using hes fists. And each time when some one died by his abusive way :D the only reply what he wasgivven to hes oponments after a not very honored duel is to git gud. I mean beach please do you siriusly have to do that? :D

It is clearly bugegd as hell.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL!

giphy.gif

5. profit!

You forgot 6. Wait approximately 1 year for Zos to Nerf said poc set into oblivion, and lose profit.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    .....ZAAAAAAAN !

bXpMq.gif

ROFL
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    This set does far too much damage in too short a window. Nothing like exploding to really ordinary players who you kill repeatedly before they start crutching on this set. I play with Australian ping which sits around around 300 (280 on a good night up to the high 300s on bad one) and Zaan can be a death sentence for us higher latency players.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zaan can be a death sentence for us higher latency players.

Working as intended
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i lol at the peeps that still run this set... i even see stamina peeps running it and doing more dmg than their dawnbreakers its pathetic!.
    LOL!

giphy.gif

5. profit!

QFT
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on May 17, 2018 7:25PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc