The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Use of Ta'agra in ESO

Saphayla
Saphayla
✭✭✭
Hi. Does anyone know of some places where we can hear Khajiit talk using Ta'agra instead of the common tongue? I think the lady that gives you the quest in Maw of Lorkhaj says a few words in Ta'agra, but what I'm particularly interested in are the Dro-m'Athra. They seem to be making some unusual sounds, and I was wondering - is it gibberish, or battle cries/insults in Ta'agra?
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    The dro-/dar-m’Athra definitely have some lines in Ta’agra. It’s hard to tell what they’re saying, and impossible to tell what it means (as we only have translations of a few words and phrases), though.
  • Saphayla
    Saphayla
    ✭✭✭
    The dro-/dar-m’Athra definitely have some lines in Ta’agra. It’s hard to tell what they’re saying, and impossible to tell what it means (as we only have translations of a few words and phrases), though.

Well, there's this thing, but the hard part would be transcribing the lines to know what to write in the translator.
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    Saphayla wrote: »

Well, there's this thing, but the hard part would be transcribing the lines to know what to write in the translator.

That’s not official and completely different from the Ta’agra heard in-game. It’s a fan project to create a more fleshed out Ta’agra inspired – but not dictated – by what’s heard and read in-game.
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    Saphayla wrote: »

Like this https://lingojam.com/Jel for Jel, some words or phrases don't translate properly. I use and trust en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ehlnofex_Languages