The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Disconnect to Log-In Screen When Fast Traveling

Skoomah
Skoomah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I keep getting disconnected to log in screen when fast traveling to a zone.

That includes loading into:
-Battlegrounds
-Cyrodiil
-My House
-etc.

It's very frustrating and this has popped up since the Dragon Bones patch to fix weapon swap.

@ginabruno

Are the devs looking into this issue? The sever performance keeps getting worse...
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting Disconnected with this when I haven't typed anything since login
    Sometimes a kick to login screen with no error message and says my account is already logged in...
    2e0n0c5.png
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS, you don't make as much money if you can't keep players logged in and engaged. Please fix this issue. Stable servers should be the #1 priority.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me, and when I reconnected, hadn´t travelled, and lost the 146 gold...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Skoomah

Have you gotten any error messages when either logging in or getting disconnected?

What troubleshooting have you tried so far when these disconnections occur?

There are a few basic troubleshooting steps here we recommend trying first.

@Radiance

Error 318 can occur when there are issues with connectivity, such as lag or latency, sending too many messages in game in quick succession or due to an add-on. If you've not done so, try disabling your add-ons and see if that stops Error 318 from happening.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had this issue frequently. When I finish a dungeon/trial, I dc, when I go to my own or someone else's home, I dc, when I use a wayshrine, I dc, sometimes when I enter a battleground I dc. When is this issue going to be sorted? It's happening to so many people I know and we don't use the same add-ons.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.