Time for the 10th trait

• GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to have a trait that shows mage guild books with names and skyshards on my console pleb map.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to have a trait that shows mage guild books with names and skyshards on my console pleb map.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks. They haven't even made some of the existing traits useful.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    I would also like to see CP250 CP500 CP750 gear too plus the jewelry crafting.

You realize the CP cap is CP720 currently, yes?

I don't think this is a great idea. Lower CP players are already pretty vocal about the gap they have to bridge to the CP cap. Higher CP players will just bully them by requiring the highest tier for content (e.g. vet dungeons).

I think it is time for the 10th trait, we have been going along with 9 for so long time for #10.

I would be OK with a 10th trait as long as it's worthwhile to have on gear and weapons (as mentioned above).

If they change the CP cap on gear, the pop will drop noticeably. It's one thing to add an another set that outperforms what came before, it's another thing entirely to make everyone who farmed/crafted and made legendary a large variety of sets start over again.

The game is more than halfway through the life of an average MMO, making that change now would be a poor decision.

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see CP250 CP500 CP750 gear too plus the jewelry crafting.

You realize the CP cap is CP720 currently, yes?

I don't think this is a great idea. Lower CP players are already pretty vocal about the gap they have to bridge to the CP cap. Higher CP players will just bully them by requiring the highest tier for content (e.g. vet dungeons).

I think it is time for the 10th trait, we have been going along with 9 for so long time for #10.

I would be OK with a 10th trait as long as it's worthwhile to have on gear and weapons (as mentioned above).

If they change the CP cap on gear, the pop will drop noticeably. It's one thing to add an another set that outperforms what came before, it's another thing entirely to make everyone who farmed/crafted and made legendary a large variety of sets start over again.

The game is more than halfway through the life of an average MMO, making that change now would be a poor decision.

Don't you have to change sets every time the cap is raised anyways? Seems every time I need to re-farm gear.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured