The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Oops

OblivionNW
OblivionNW
✭✭
Edited by OblivionNW on June 23, 2018 11:13PM
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    U mean until the Morning of March 5 2020 ;)
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    What about the people glitching maw of lorkhaj and earning their dromathra destroyer title huh? The same kind of exploit was used for asylum hm and you banned people, yet no one is banned yet from vmol. Wake up zos put people to the same standards.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cubagaming wrote: »
    What about the people glitching maw of lorkhaj and earning their dromathra destroyer title huh? The same kind of exploit was used for asylum hm and you banned people, yet no one is banned yet from vmol. Wake up zos put people to the same standards.

Highlight completely unrelated xxx issue to justify participating in yyy exploit ...
    headbang.gif
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know someone who only gained 9 CP before they realized what was happening and they got banned so I am 97% unhappy with the way this was handled. I even say some employee request a 1000 word essay on why exploiting was bad for the community and such in order for the ban to be repealed
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    I know someone who only gained 9 CP before they realized what was happening and they got banned so I am 97% unhappy with the way this was handled. I even say some employee request a 1000 word essay on why exploiting was bad for the community and such in order for the ban to be repealed

Shaming the devs with an essay assignment after they banned a player for exploiting? Really?

Well, I certainly haven’t seen that in the forums before.

Either way, this thread will likely be locked soon since the OP wanted to discuss bans.