The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Racial Passives Need Improved/Replaced?

InFernalEntity
InFernalEntity
✭✭✭
What racial passives do you guys think need to be improved or replaced?

Personally I think Khajiit and Bosmer's Stealthy is pretty useless and could be replaced with something else.

Imperial's Red Diamond could use a buff.
XBOX GT: InFernal Entity

Zoarava the Dark Reaper - Level 50 Khajiit Stamblade
Valyria Uviryoni - Level 50 Dunmer mDK Vampire
Pale Shade - Level 50 Argonian NB crafter
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have a magicka variant of Yffre's endurance, albeit the spinners version. Stealthy is very useful in pvp, it might not have much use in pve though.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc Craftsman.
    It's the only racial trait which grants a limited bonus, after you've finished levelling craft lines it does nothing for your character.
    Other fluff traits whilst not amazing at least continue to be useful.

Personally I would change this to something like repair costs, it's not amazing still but it's going to come into play more than it currently does.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealthy would be fine if it just added an actual combat use (lets face it, stealth is useless in both pve and pvp outside of thieves guild quests and soloing). I'd say maybe have it give a passive 5% extra chance to dodge attacks.

For khajiit, the carnage passive needs to increase both spell and weapon critical again. It used to function this way even before it was nerfed to 8% (If I recall correctly back at launch it was 10%). Adding 8% spell crit would help out the khajiit magicka builds at least a little, and would mostly impact pve (pvp runs so much impen that crit doesnt matter).

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, this is thread #368, you WIN!

I despise the ALTMER, but I'll admit those racials for a SORC ate too good to pass up :(

Hmm, what say we have a character RACE APPEARANCE change, as part of the OUTFIT system?
    Edited by QuebraRegra on February 28, 2018 1:53PM
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I despise the ALTMER, but I'll admit those racials for a SORC ate too good to pass up :(

Hmm, what say we have a character RACE APPEARANCE change, as part of the OUTFIT system?

Only if they end up looking like Michael Jackson
    PS4 / NA
  • Tommy83
    Tommy83
    ✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    For khajiit, the carnage passive needs to increase both spell and weapon critical again.
    ^ This OR remove all racial passives from the game.
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭

Only if they end up looking like Michael Jackson

*Hee-Hee*
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord, 3/5 passive bonuses are kinda meh:
    - Stalwart: 6% max stamina is OK but 20% health recovery is pretty useless, would change that to healing received or something else
    - Resist Frost: 9% max health is OK, but cold damage isn't exactly prevalent in game, most of it is lightning and fire, the latter should be replaced or augmented
    - Rugged: 6% damage mitigation looks good at first glance but it's not really useful since you have plenty of % mitigation already and has diminishing returns once you pile more of that, namely when playing tank.
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Nord+Racial+Skills
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with the above, Nord needs a bit of help.

I would also personally change Bretons and give them 5% more magic damage, perhaps in exchange for the Spell Resist. Currently Dunmers and Altmers are the strongest classes for elemental builds Altmers even make better healers (cause healers stack regen)

Adding magic damage bonus would at least make Bretons best race for a dps build which is heavy on magic damage, like NBs. It would add more diversity.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer. Almost all races get 2 or more benefits out of 1 passive, they get stuffed with good stuff. Altmer still only has sad single benefit passives. So
    Edited by Dracane on February 28, 2018 4:14PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Altmer. Almost all races get 2 or more benefits out of 1 passive, they get stuffed with good stuff. Altmer still only has sad single benefit passives. So

Come on, now :)

1 strong passive better than 2 rubbish ones. I think it's universally accepted that High Elves are the strongest and most rounded magicka race for any role/playstyle in PvP or PvE. Only dunmers are better for MagDK and that's about it.

Much as I like RPing Altmers myself, they don't really need a buff.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

Come on, now :)

1 strong passive better than 2 rubbish ones. I think it's universally accepted that High Elves are the strongest and most rounded magicka race for any role/playstyle in PvP or PvE. Only dunmers are better for MagDK and that's about it.

Much as I like RPing Altmers myself, they don't really need a buff.

I will not falter !
    Altmer was wrong from the beginning. The fact that Breton has the same max Magicka as Altmer is criminal. Altmer needs 12%.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion Nord does definitely need some love. Beside Nords I think Khajiit could get some love because their passives aren't good for PvP. Imperials and Dunmer should get some sustain in passives (or maybe give Dunmers more magicka dmg instead of increased shock and lightning dmg and Imperial a sustain passive instead of that Red Diamond passive).
    Edited by Ragnaroek93 on February 28, 2018 7:04PM
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nords
    Buff Max Stamina to 9%
    Add to Rugged so that it grants back 400 stamina when they take damage once every 3 seconds.
    Nords are tanky but despite having similar Stamina to Orcs and Bosmer, has neither their damage or sustain. The extra health and reduced damage Nord has falls flat when we take into account Imperial have even more Health/Stamina and makes them on par to a Nord while also dealing more damage. Increasing Nords Max Stamina to 9% makes it closer to the other Stamina races from a DPS stand point but not enough to overtake them and helps make it more capable as a tank due to its natural affinity for the role. Adding a nice sustain passive to Rugged so that it restores stamina based on being hit also plays well with being a tank as, from a DPS standpoint, it won't be hugely impactful since only unavoidable damage will ever proc it and can only occur once every few seconds. The issue would be more in PvP that the tankiness plus sustain on damage would be a problem that would need to be addressed. Then again we already have immortal permablockers in PvP so what's the difference if it's a Nord behind the shield vs whatever other race? Disclaimer: I do NOT support permablocking. I am simply suggesting a rational reasoning as to why I don't feel that these suggestions would be OP since permablocker is already a thing and while adding more fuel to the fire won't help the issue, it also doesn't mean Nord should not be allowed these buffs since people are still capable of making a permablocker with or without Nord Racials.

Breton
    Add a 5% Magic regen to the cost reduction passive
    Breton aren't terrible. They do decent damage but they've never been a pure damage dealing race; Not just in ESO but in every single ES game, Bretons have NEVER held any affinity for Destruction Magic, excelling in alternative schools of magic (Conjuration, Alteration, Illusion, Mysticism, etc) and as such, I just don't see a damage increase ever being applied to them. Bretons have always been more of a sustain race but their current sustain is questionable at best. As such, I feel that upping their sustain to be the better course of action as opposed to simply tacking on more damage. Adding some Magic Regen to their cost reduction makes the question of Magic Sustain between an Altmer and Breton instantly undisputed as Breton gets the nicer end of the deal there while already being somewhat "Tankier" than Altmer.

Imperial
    Change Red Diamond to restore 800 Health and 400 Magic or Stamina (whichever is higher) every 4 seconds on light/heavy attacks (regardless if melee or not)
    Chance based health restore sucks, unless it's stupid high, then it's broken OP and still sucks. Imperials however, suffers from both low chance AND low return making it doubly useless. Change it to a flat restore on a CD instantly corrects one problem. Having it provide an extra resource as well balances it out with Nord as the damage will be more or less equal between the 2 while Nord has slightly better tank attributes and Imperial has a better sustain attribute.

Bosmer and Khajiit
    Nerf Stealthy from 10% to 6% with 3% Max Stamina added for both.

Bosmer
    Buff Stamina regen to 25%
    Bosmer is also not a bad race. 2nd best Stamina Sustain race in the game with okish damage really isn't bad IMO. The problem is Stealthy holding it back (Khajiit as well) The damage from Stealthy is far too high for Bosmer to ever get a legitimate buff for PvE since its PvP damage coupled with its sustain make it too much of a threat to receive anything tangible. As such, a nerf to Stealthy is needed for Bosmer to grow in both PvE and PvP. While 3% extra stamina will not yield the same damage result in PvP as the 4% extra Stealth Damage, it will still be useful for both PvP and PvE, not being extremely OP as it will not overtake anyone in PvE while also remaining king of PvP. The extra regen is further compensation for Stealthy.

Khajiit
    Change Health regen to 6% Max Health and buff Stamina regen to 12%
    Add back Spell Crit to Carnage.
    As with Bosmer, Stealth is holding Khajiit back from getting much meaningful buffs but at least Carnage is there to lighten the blow for PvE. As such, giving Khajiit the 3% extra stamina shouldn't really change how well they perform in PvP while helping out their PvE game just enough to put them back on the map as a good damage race again. The extra health is universally more helpful than Health Regen, which is only useful when coupled with Troll King anyways, and you're getting some extra Stamina Regen as well so it's not exactly that big a deal IMO. Extra Spell Crit is just so people shut up about the magic nature of some sub species of Khajiit already.

Just wanted to add some insight into my suggestions.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on March 1, 2018 3:22AM
    Argonian forever
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Orc Craftsman.
    It's the only racial trait which grants a limited bonus, after you've finished levelling craft lines it does nothing for your character.

Personally I would change this to something like repair costs, it's not amazing still but it's going to come into play more than it currently does.

All the skills that give a % bonus to skill lines (Dark elf for dual wield, Redguard for SnB) are limited bonus. In fact, every single race has this type of skill. Orc is actually significantly better, because it applies to all crafting. It’s much easier to level a skill line than leveling up every craft available. If you can do that 10% faster, that’s a huge boon.
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stealthy would be fine if it just added an actual combat use (lets face it, stealth is useless in both pve and pvp outside of thieves guild quests and soloing). I'd say maybe have it give a passive 5% extra chance to dodge attacks.

For khajiit, the carnage passive needs to increase both spell and weapon critical again. It used to function this way even before it was nerfed to 8% (If I recall correctly back at launch it was 10%). Adding 8% spell crit would help out the khajiit magicka builds at least a little, and would mostly impact pve (pvp runs so much impen that crit doesnt matter).

This. Although, increase Carnage to 10% from 8% critical. Khajiit need a boost to at least one of their max stats (stam or health) and remove useless Health Recovery for something better.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nords need love, as do Bosmer and Bretons. Bretons could use a damage bonus instead of the cost reduction.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    - Stalwart: 6% max stamina is OK but 20% health recovery is pretty useless, would change that to healing received or something else
    - Resist Frost: 9% max health is OK, but cold damage isn't exactly prevalent in game, most of it is lightning and fire, the latter should be replaced or augmented
    - Rugged: 6% damage mitigation looks good at first glance but it's not really useful since you have plenty of % mitigation already and has diminishing returns once you pile more of that, namely when playing tank.
    I love my Nord DK. She feels tanky in PvP. I'm sure the Rugged passive contributes to that, so I don't particularly want to give it up. I assume, also, that it applies before shields, so would reduce the damage to shields for a mag DK, effectively giving you a 6% bigger shield.

The health recovery synergises with Troll King, so it's not something to sneeze at either, if you build with that specific set. I dare say that it's a staple set for Orc stamsorcs, who also have this passive. I would prefer to keep it.

I do agree the frost resistance is pretty useless, although I watched a recent video by Gilliam the Rogue, who pointed out that elemental resistances, any amount of them, make the character immune to the secondary effect of that damage type. In other words, Nords cannot get the Minor Maim from the Chilled effect. Not sure about roots. Would be nice if they were immune to frost based roots, but I doubt it.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »

This. Although, increase Carnage to 10% from 8% critical. Khajiit need a boost to at least one of their max stats (stam or health) and remove useless Health Recovery for something better.

I'd be well happy with 10% spell and melee crit, 6% max health, and 10% stamina recovery.
    PS4 / NA
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian Resourceful passive is a little weak; it should restore ultimate too.

:trollface:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc Craftsman.

All the skills that give a % bonus to skill lines (Dark elf for dual wield, Redguard for SnB) are limited bonus. In fact, every single race has this type of skill. Orc is actually significantly better, because it applies to all crafting. It’s much easier to level a skill line than leveling up every craft available. If you can do that 10% faster, that’s a huge boon.
    @SmellyUnlimited but they're not limited with the additional ones. Dunmer always get lava damage reduction, Altmer always get 1% more XP, Imperials always get 1% more gold. However once an Orc gets max crafting they no longer get a benefit from that passive.

It's not that their current bonus is bad, it's that it has a limited period of use. Something none of the other races have. This was bought up when the changes were made but ignored.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    I love my Nord DK. She feels tanky in PvP. I'm sure the Rugged passive contributes to that, so I don't particularly want to give it up. I assume, also, that it applies before shields, so would reduce the damage to shields for a mag DK, effectively giving you a 6% bigger shield.

The health recovery synergises with Troll King, so it's not something to sneeze at either, if you build with that specific set. I dare say that it's a staple set for Orc stamsorcs, who also have this passive. I would prefer to keep it.

I do agree the frost resistance is pretty useless, although I watched a recent video by Gilliam the Rogue, who pointed out that elemental resistances, any amount of them, make the character immune to the secondary effect of that damage type. In other words, Nords cannot get the Minor Maim from the Chilled effect. Not sure about roots. Would be nice if they were immune to frost based roots, but I doubt it.

It really doesn't do much. One is feeling, another is actually calculating the effect. I agree that's slightly more useful if you are playing Medium Armor in PvP, where you are not already resistance capped, but the bulk of your mitigation in any setting, be it PvP or PvE actually comes from blocking, especially blocking with a shield.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My nord tank can face tank Dranos' heavy attack after binding and block a heavy attack from enraged 4th boss in vHoF (though I also have to thank healer for quick heals after hit :p ). Never seen any other tank surviving those so guess rugged does help a little there.

edit: I did hold block when taking hit from enraged 4th boss. it still hurt like hell but it didnt kill me.
    Edited by Sinolai on March 1, 2018 9:43AM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

my Nord-warden-tank loves his passives, actually there are some fights with frost-dmg, but well it is margin.
    I don´t think we should hassle racials, they are not of much importance, if you don´t do trials HM.
    if you are doing trials HM, you will find suitable races for the chars you wanny do it with, and race-chnage is always an option, isn´t it?!!!
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id like racial passives to be redused or replaced with something not combat related. So we can play a race we like and not the race we are forced to play
    Rawr
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whichever one stops yet another thread being created
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    I believe that would only be removal of anything which adds to character combat ability.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    I believe that would only be removal of anything which adds to character combat ability.

then people would complain that races mean nothing.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭

The change i would made
    Resist Frost now also give 3% more frost damage to your abilities, so warden will be happy
    Rugged becomes a flat increase of 3500 resistance, instead of being % based
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc Craftsman.

Not quite true, all the Weopon enlightenments are useless after L50 too. And hitting that is way shorter time than master crafter all crafts. So I disagree, it's more usefull
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP