The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gliding bug + slowed (combat feels non responsive at times and so slow skills don't go off)

incite
incite
✭✭✭✭
pretty much what the title says, dunno what's going on but we've been having this problem since last maintenance

anyone else?
Edited by incite on February 27, 2018 11:27AM
PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it happen numerous times last night while pvping. Kill someone and they float around like a dead pancake.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried everything, its certainly not a problem on my end.

Ive talked with several players ingame and they also confirm what I say

@ZOS_GinaBruno can you check this out plz? Im not able to play any pvp like this atm..
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Yes i put another post about things like this here you sent me from :)https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4904522#Comment_4904522 There is a problem at the moment, Hopefully it can be sorted out soon, as its making me feel and look like a bad player,
    Playing as a warden - starting a combo with a fissure and it wont go off, so i either carry on the combo without the fissure, so get no burst or press it again and it starts it off 4 times. Just see my opponent looking at me like oO
    Edited by Starlight_Knight on February 28, 2018 1:40PM
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten the float bug at least once a day, and seen it happen to other people as well. Definitely something new since last patch.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.