The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

frequently unable to interact and then removed

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
since yesterday i started to be frequently unable to interact with anything in the game for a few minutes and then i'm redirected to the login menu.

it's not a crash, i don't get any error message, it's completely random and i'm still able to walk around the map for a few minutes until i get removed from the game.

it's quite weird because it doesn't seem to be an error, at least i don't get any error message.

is this normal now? what's this thing?
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a disconnect.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a common disconnect that has been around since launch.
    At one point I had a recording of me walking around Cyrodiil for 5 minutes with everything but me frozen, but I seem to have deleted it during one of my extended breaks
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A disconnect like that means it’s your ISP / network, not the ZOS servers.

Try to flush DNS (google it) and reset your router / modem. Usually it’s a DNS thing though.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a common disconnect that has been around since launch.
    At one point I had a recording of me walking around Cyrodiil for 5 minutes with everything but me frozen, but I seem to have deleted it during one of my extended breaks

yes, i already saw this before, but it was very rarely.
    i'm just curious now because in 2 days i had more episodes like this than in all last year.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Try to flush DNS (google it) and reset your router / modem. Usually it’s a DNS thing though.

i thought of that, but i didn't lost the connection.

can it be a problem at my ISP?

i'm going to flush dns. thanks ;)
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »

i thought of that, but i didn't lost the connection.

can it be a problem at my ISP?

i'm going to flush dns. thanks ;)

Who is your ISP? Mine's Frontier Communications on the east coast, USA, and I've been having the same issue over the past couple of weeks. It only seems to really happen once I fire up ESO, but it could also be peak time as I get home in the late evening after work.
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on February 26, 2018 3:38AM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm in Europe.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i already flushed the DNS but it's still happening. in fact it's getting worst, it's happening about all 10 minutes.
    i'm trying to get a group to do a dungeon and everytime this happens i'm removed from the queue. it's ruining the game.

is it possible that my ISP is blocking ESO?