Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ZOS: Can you lower the Ayeleid Well respawn timer

• Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    FFS. If they wanted every person in cyro to have a well buff all the time they would just take them out of the game and increase health by 10%.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been sitting at an Ayleid Well on PC/NA Shor for the last 35 minutes. The well is on a 10 minute timer.

That's identical to the respawn time before the patch but does not account for Brian Wheeler saying that it was now on a 5 minute redrawn timer.

Might it be that it doesn’t mean every well will respawn in 5 minutes? They might act like delve bosses where one will respawn somewhere but not necessarily here.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    I've been sitting at an Ayleid Well on PC/NA Shor for the last 35 minutes. The well is on a 10 minute timer.

That's identical to the respawn time before the patch but does not account for Brian Wheeler saying that it was now on a 5 minute redrawn timer.

Might it be that it doesn’t mean every well will respawn in 5 minutes? They might act like delve bosses where one will respawn somewhere but not necessarily here.

Then I would expect some variation, as opposed to sitting there for an hour total with that well respawning every 10 minutes on the dot.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

Then I would expect some variation, as opposed to sitting there for an hour total with that well respawning every 10 minutes on the dot.

My bad. I think I read that backwards the first time.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the idea behind this change was to generate regular activity around wells to promote combat and spread players out in the process. Is it working?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    I think the idea behind this change was to generate regular activity around wells to promote combat and spread players out in the process. Is it working?

Hard to tell. In PC/NA Vivec, we check wells often and they are rarely up. On PC/NA Shor, I sat at a well for an hour without seeing another player, but that's normal for the middle of the day, in DC territory, while AD had emp and complete control of the map.