The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Which Sets Do I Need As Healer?

• mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what ever the hell for random dungeons. Prepare to do mostly damage, rather than healing. Boosting 10k dps guys with Prayer, SPC and Horn is a bull sht. Waaaaay better to do your own DPS like 20K. Use Ritual and Purifyng for DPS healing, forget resto skills completely.

Trials is another story. Forget about DPS and focus on boosting your team, so pretty much all meta sets and skills (SPC, Worm, resto...)
    Edited by mocap on February 26, 2018 7:02AM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    IOUAT wrote: »
    Well need is an suggestive word. The most popular set spell power cure for pve. There's no real standard for pvp, but santaury and transmutation are good choices. Otherwise typical other sets people will mention are worm and mending. The trending set is jorduvin guidance that suppose be better then worm. At last all depends on you write your eso story in which sets you choose.

depends on my write and eso story ? how do you mean? ;o and ive never heard of jorduvin b4 :/

It's set better then worm and it's from dragon bones dungeons.
    It's very good but more of an dungeon than trial sett I think, increase duration of heals and shield with 40% this gives more time between refresh for doing damage or rezzing others in group :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    what ever the hell for random dungeons. Prepare to do mostly damage, rather than healing. Boosting 10k dps guys with Prayer, SPC and Horn is a bull sht. Waaaaay better to do your own DPS like 20K. Use Ritual and Purifyng for DPS healing, forget resto skills completely.

Trials is another story. Forget about DPS and focus on boosting your team, so pretty much all meta sets and skills (SPC, Worm, resto...)

10k DPS? I just did a dungeon where each of the two DPS was doing 1.5k.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    Can’t go wrong with Spell Power Cure, Mending or Worm Cult.

ohh :/ soooo i have to obtain them all then?

Well of course you don’t HAVE to. There are alternatives, but in my opinion those three are the best if you want to heal end game. Spell Power Cure and Worm Cult are pretty easy to get (SPC from White Gold Tower, Worm Cult from Vaults of Madness) you can use a combination of the two while your farming for Mending in normal trials. Once you have Mending you can switch out Worm Cult for Mending and boom, you’ve got yourself a trials healer, if you’d like you can switch back to Worm Cult for dungeons, but it doesn’t really matter.

Try and get a Master Resto staff from Vet Dragonstar too if you can.

then lord help me
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Well need is an suggestive word. The most popular set spell power cure for pve. There's no real standard for pvp, but santaury and transmutation are good choices. Otherwise typical other sets people will mention are worm and mending. The trending set is jorduvin guidance that suppose be better then worm. At last all depends on you write your eso story in which sets you choose.

depends on my write and eso story ? how do you mean? ;o and ive never heard of jorduvin b4 :/

It's set better then worm and it's from dragon bones dungeons.

ohh its the new dlc thatsnot out yet 4 xbox . i think it just came out today i think
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I run Sanctuary and working on getting SPC

Once I have SPC I'll work on Worm's
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any set is good that gives u higher spellcrit/damage and magic recovery alot will say spc but its not a good set as the healer you will have to over heal to make sure they are at full health to get the buff from spc and then peeps will complain you are over healing
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • misfitmanic
    misfitmanic
    ✭✭✭
    any set is good that gives u higher spellcrit/damage and magic recovery alot will say spc but its not a good set as the healer you will have to over heal to make sure they are at full health to get the buff from spc and then peeps will complain you are over healing

As a healer, I have never once been accused of over or under healing. Anyone who accuses of over healing can simply be ignored. There is no such thing, especially with SPC being meta.

Currently running 5p SPC, 3p Willpower, 2p Earthgore, and Asylum Resto/Destro.

Keep healing springs, combat prayer, ele drain, and other buffs/debuffs up 100% of fights. Use crushing shock for ranged interrupts. I alternate between healing orbs/spear shards depending on tank preference.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your rezing peeps probably spc and the rez set.cant remeber the name
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »
    If your rezing peeps probably spc and the rez set.cant remeber the name

A good healer shouldn't have to rez people, right? Kidding!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really any set that covers the basics is fine, and there are so many out there. SPC is very handy, but is vastly over represented in just how much extra damage it provides; there are gross exaggerations in ever single thread regarding SPC and just how good it is. Sure it's good, but it's certainly not the be all and end all, and that goes for any set.

Like always, in every MMO ever, the sets that are important for the most difficult end-game content (In ESO: Veteran trial top leaderboard runs) tend to become widely touted as being 'needed' for all content in the game. And nothing is further from the truth. Learn the theory of how to be an effective healer, then you will know yourself which sets are and aren't useful to you.
    Edited by Rev Rielle on February 28, 2018 1:01AM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Really any set that covers the basics is fine, and there are so many out there. SPC is very handy, but is vastly over represented in just how much extra damage it provides; there are gross exaggerations in ever single thread regarding SPC and just how good it is. Sure it's good, but it's certainly not the be all and end all, and that goes for any set.

Like always, in every MMO ever, the sets that are important for the most difficult end-game content (In ESO: Veteran trial top leaderboard runs) tend to become widely touted as being 'needed' for all content in the game. And nothing is further from the truth. Learn the theory of how to be an effective healer, then you will know yourself which sets are and aren't useful to you.

O__O
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    DPS should be the ones rezzing. When healers are rezzing, other people will die, and it just compounds the problem. One DPS rezzes, while the other stays on the boss.
    Healers can rez sometimes, if the fight is going well and the death is just a matter of that one player being a marshmallow.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    DPS should be the ones rezzing. When healers are rezzing, other people will die, and it just compounds the problem. One DPS rezzes, while the other stays on the boss.
    Healers can rez sometimes, if the fight is going well and the death is just a matter of that one player being a marshmallow.

I was joking that if the healer was good, then no one would be dead. Of course, there's no preventing things like standing in red or failing to block one-shot mechanics. :)
  • Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    Since i can cast the tree ultimate a lot on my warden, I like to run SPC+Master Architect in dungeons. For trials I think everyone else has had some good comments but just try and complement whatever the other healer is running (if there is another), so worm cult, sanctuary, mending, whatever the other doesnt’ have (but always SPC).
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.