Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Cp 160 by default

Gbnicholson1
Gbnicholson1
✭✭✭
I’ve been doing my dailies and hemmoraging the red mats because the default value is set to cp 160 instead of 150 and I just noticed. I’m using game pad and current;y investigating if it’s related to craft store addon
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In Update 17 the crafting stations now remember the last level you had set. If you're not using Lazy Writ Crafter you might want to get it. I don't use Craft Store to craft, only to track traits, recipes and motifs.
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    Naw I set it low and scrolled right, over and over, andwhen I scrolled back left they were back at max
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the craftstore addon and do not have any problems with it changing to max cp 160 from the cp 150. I would say it is something to do with your gamepad, I do not use one. You might look at your bindings see if you can hitting one by accident.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have found that in blacksmith, if I make a CP150 greatsword and then scroll left to make something which requires less mats, like a sword, the sword is set to be made to CP160, using more mats.

I am on console, so have not got Update 17. It might have always done this but I have only recently remembered the daily writ rotation and started making gear for several days writs at a time. I just get around it by making the sword before the greatsword.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always does it on console from what I recall if you scroll to something that requires less/more mats.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    Always does it on console from what I recall if you scroll to something that requires less/more mats.

Agree and its that they are fixing tomorrow
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    Im talking about scrolling through the different items not scrolling through the mat levels, may bad.

It’s def not craft store. I installed arch’s enhanced crafting and it’s not happening, I also uninstalled a bunch of out of date addons.
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    It’s not from crafting a cp 160 item because they reset to iron and it’s never done that before when I crafted cp 160 before. I have 5 master crafters and it was set to cp 160 by default instead of 150 when scrolling right on the mats but only for woodworking. I craft lots of under level 50 armor for Kyne and it doesn’t have the dwarven. Ebony, etc set to the last level I crafted it’s set to the 36, 46, etc. I had not even crafted a cp 160 item on 4/5 characters because only one knows multiple styles. At any rate it’s not happening now for any reason but if someone is hemmoring mats check your addons.
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    Alright this bug is back after a recent update to inventory insight. It’s happening on a toon I have never ever crafted cp 160 level anything on so it’s not from a previous crafting.
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    Bug is no longer being seen after uninstalling inventory insight. Probably one of my most frequently used Addons I’m not thrilled about it. I don’t think there are any options for it and I can’t imagine anyone who would want that set to max by default.