The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Controller not working in-game

neverwalk
neverwalk
✭✭✭✭
Yes Controller is on in setting-gameplay. Abilities are set to controller UI
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What/which controller?
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 24, 2018 1:58AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    If it's a PS4 one, you need to have DS4 Windows/Mac.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can assure you that xbox360 and xbox1 controllers are working just fine
    i use the old 360 one and other ppl here use the xbox1-no probs
    0 success with a ps4 controller
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    almost 4,000 hours using Xbox Elite controller in ESO and now it doesn't work. I even tried a normal xbox controller and still doesn't work, even changed hardwire cord from pc to controller, still won't work. Did a REPAIR on game. Game UI is controller mode.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to Devices and test it in controller properties/settings to make sure your computer is detecting the controller in the first place if you haven't.
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    It says controller working properly
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    i guess no more money for you from me, as i can no longer play with my controller. 60 years old with arthritis in both hands and fingers, mouse and KB out of the question. Driver in controller is okay, ran a REPAIR on game-still no controller usage, yet my game ui is for controller and yes controller is ON in settings-gameplay.
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I figure out the problem, it had to due with STEAM
  • SublimedNine
    I have just got the same problem, my controller has just stopped working, it's wired & an XBox 360, was heading for the way-shrine in Belkarth then suddenly nothing.
    Have tried re-loading game but still same & I don't use Steam so not that, I'll go try a few other things before I contact support.
  • SublimedNine
    Done a game repair & it's OK now.