Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to convert to Morag Tong style since update 17

Kueen
Kueen
Soul Shriven
Hi!

I am a very happy owner of the Morrowind Collectors' Edition in which the Morag Tong style conversion, among other things, is included. However, since update 17 I haven't been able to use the converter on my self-crafted gear, even though I used to prior to the update. I have tried to use the option to convert my items from the outfit stations, as is now required, but it doesn't allow me to apply the changes. The Morag Tong style is "greyed-out" in my list of available styles, as you can see in the screenshots.

noa53kroftqp.png

i8yf8lznj70w.png

o5okuhwtqofk.png

I hope this information is sufficient, otherwise please let me know and I will add whatever I can to help.

Warm regards
Kueen
  • Kueen
    Kueen
    Soul Shriven
    I'll add that I am playing on PC, on the EU server.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I also have a problem but i got the prisoners rags style from level up rewards and i make a thread and i submitted a ticket and have not heard anything yet but its not in my outfit styles. i quadruple checked all my toons on PC

Edited by magictucktuck on February 23, 2018 4:09PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh and morag tong u can only use in outfit station
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

• Kueen
    Kueen
    Soul Shriven

I am aware of this. As you can see in the screenshots, I've been to the outfit station to convert. However, it still does not work. Hope you can get help with your issue through this thread as well.

Kueen
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kueen wrote: »

I am aware of this. As you can see in the screenshots, I've been to the outfit station to convert. However, it still does not work. Hope you can get help with your issue through this thread as well.

Kueen

derp.. i use my old dye station at my house it looks different lol
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

• Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 0 gold cost is working as intended to apply it to an outfit for free, but I see what you mean in your screenshots. It looks like the game has not unlocked the Morag Tong style at all. I see "Apply Changes" is greyed out also, so it's not even a matter of it working right but looking wrong.

Try loading each of your characters. If none of them unlock the Morag Tong style for outfit stations, submit a ticket to support and maybe tag one of the mods here to look into it. I expect there would be more threads about this if it were a wide-spread issue, so this might just be a one-off case of your account not being properly provisioned for that feature.
          In verity.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kueen
    I think you may be very interested in this thread and this and this.

Edited by RANKK7 on February 23, 2018 6:04PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Kueen
    Kueen
    Soul Shriven
    Eiagra wrote: »
    The 0 gold cost is working as intended to apply it to an outfit for free, but I see what you mean in your screenshots. It looks like the game has not unlocked the Morag Tong style at all. I see "Apply Changes" is greyed out also, so it's not even a matter of it working right but looking wrong.

Try loading each of your characters. If none of them unlock the Morag Tong style for outfit stations, submit a ticket to support and maybe tag one of the mods here to look into it. I expect there would be more threads about this if it were a wide-spread issue, so this might just be a one-off case of your account not being properly provisioned for that feature.

Thank you for your helpful reply!

Hmm... The character that I played with before update 17 (and thus unlocked the Morag Tong style with) is deleted. That is probably why the Morag Tong style doesn't work as intended. So... does this make it impossible for me to ever get my Morag Tong style Conversion back?

I already submitted a ticket to support, who directed me here to the Forums. How do I tag mods, and who are mods? I got invited to the forum just because of this issue, so I do not have a lot of insight.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kueen wrote: »
    Eiagra wrote: »

Thank you for your helpful reply!

Hmm... The character that I played with before update 17 (and thus unlocked the Morag Tong style with) is deleted. That is probably why the Morag Tong style doesn't work as intended. So... does this make it impossible for me to ever get my Morag Tong style Conversion back?

I already submitted a ticket to support, who directed me here to the Forums. How do I tag mods, and who are mods? I got invited to the forum just because of this issue, so I do not have a lot of insight.

Tagging mods doesn't do anything like ever but @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I guess "tag the devs" would've been better phrasing. Sorry about that. :)

Unless you only had a single character that you deleted, it -should- have applied it to your account. Should being the key word, which is why I suggested trying to load each character. Kind of like how your bank storage is an account feature, not a character feature. But recently there was a bug where if you put items into the new storage boxes (which are like their own separate bank spaces), then deleted the character that put them in (or something similar), those items got deleted because the game didn't properly apply them as stored on something account-based.

So, in that example, the new storage boxes -should- have acted like account-based storage, but didn't. Kinda like how your account -should- be provisioned for that feature if it was purchased, rather than having it linked to a specific character.

Bugs be buggy. :/ Hopefully you can find a resolution soon.
          In verity.
  • videodroner
    videodroner
    Soul Shriven
    Hello - I'm just curious if this was resolved? I'm having the exact same issue and I can't find the answer anywhere and support has yet to get back to me.

Thanks!