Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ALLIANCE PRIDE! REPRESENT!

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you play vet pvp on AD PC NA you have to fight all the elite players, instead of picking on the weaker factions and getting soft.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on February 23, 2018 2:28PM
  • ayu_fever
    ayu_fever
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all my characters are ebonheart pact and that will never change!!!
    i like nords the most as a race so i would have picked whichever alliance they were in haha
    PS4 NA

all characters are members of the ebonheart pact master race
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT

main character:
    Rebekah Straight-Fire, breton templar healer: THE FATEBRINGER (dungeons, trials, pvp)
    —MERIDIA’S LUSTRANT— 1100+CP; alliance rank 21 (major grade 1); Rebekah is the most devoted and loyal follower of the lady of infinite energies and the highest ascendant of meridia’s purified legion and was forged from meridia’s brilliant radiance of purity.

other meta toons-
    Alexa Straight-Fire, breton warden healer: THE ALCHEMIST (dungeons, trials)
    Sasha Straight-Fire, nord dragonknight tank: THE UNBREAKABLE (dungeons, trials)
    Freyja Straight-Fire, nord warden tank: THE ICEBERG (dungeons, trials)
    Ororo Straight-Fire, dark elf magsorc: THE SHOCKWAVE (dungeons, trials)
    Michonne Straight-Fire, redguard stamDK: THE EVISCERATOR (dungeons, trials)

just for fun toons-
    Rhea Straight-Fire, wood elf warden stam healer: THE RANGER
    Shiva Straight-Fire, high elf warden ice mage: THE CRYOMANCER
    Morgana Straight-Fire, dark elf necromancer solo play: THE DEATHSINGER
    Lucille Straight-Fire, dark elf nightblade solo play: THE VOIDWALKER
    Diana Straight-Fire, nord templar tank: THE CLERIC
    Falsetto Straight-Fire, orc stamsorc werewolf: THE THUNDERHOWL
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of my characters are dominion.

This is not out of any particular loyalty to the dominion itself; wood elves are ok but high elves are too snooty. Rather, it is out of loyalty to my preferred race, the versatile khajiit.

If the khajiit were part of another alliance, I'd be in that one instead.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Superiority is the only truth in existence !
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the alliances are weak, lead by fools and have been easily manipulated into fighting each other so Molag Bal can enslave all of Nirn with little opposition.

All three of them failed to understand the real threat to Tamriel, and are only still alive because of the Vestige.

Edited by Mic1007 on February 23, 2018 3:02PM
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pact has the best musical theme. Therefore we win.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter if you are blue or red the one and only Aldmeri Dominion plays fair and still wins.

Let us hear the AD battle roar :smile:

[vid="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRu-5K1K0V8"]https://youtube.com/watch?v=gRu-5K1K0V8[/vid]
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started AD, made some friends, went to a DC house party... never left.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • WhiteScythe
    WhiteScythe
    ✭✭✭
    For the Covenant!
    MY LIFE FOR THE COVENANT!
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    Don't really get Alliance loyalty in this game. It's easy to jump to a different character and pvp in another alliance. In GW2, for example, the large-scale pvp is WvWvW, server versus server, which made it unavoidable to be loyal to and proud of or ashamed of (whatever the case may be) of your server. But with ESO I'm pretty unmoved. I guess I support the Alliance of whoever I happen to be playing, but besides that I feel no passion either way. Though, if I had to choose, I guess it would be DC.
    It was just for a bit of fun! Relax! It's been great seeing all the comments, I play different Alliances too but I do have a soft spot for DC.
    Aeladiir wrote: »
    FOR THE EMPIRE!
    “Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes; your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for your… sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now, his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side… then perhaps she will…”

I will admit I love Star Wars :# and I just realised they moved this out of General Discussion /sigh

Edited by WhiteScythe on February 24, 2018 1:42AM
    NA-PC Daggerfall Covenant #dcforlife
    WTB OCEANIC SERVER!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who agrees we need an Elder Scrolls Movie? ;)

YES YES YES
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boy I could remember when faction pride was incredibly strong before One Tameriel. I heard the Pact theme song and decided that was my alliance. Even today, I still play almost exclusively for EP. There has been both good times and bad times for me in this alliance, but I'll still love it regardless.

It seems like the interest for an alliance and the hate for other alliances has died down for the most part.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOR THE EMPIRE! DRIVE OUT THE FILTHY PROVINCIALS OUT OF THE CYRODIIL AND BUILD THE WALL! THIS CARNAGE WILL END!
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on February 24, 2018 5:52AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the Covenant!
    Don't really get Alliance loyalty in this game. It's easy to jump to a different character and pvp in another alliance. In GW2, for example, the large-scale pvp is WvWvW, server versus server, which made it unavoidable to be loyal to and proud of or ashamed of (whatever the case may be) of your server. But with ESO I'm pretty unmoved. I guess I support the Alliance of whoever I happen to be playing, but besides that I feel no passion either way. Though, if I had to choose, I guess it would be DC.
    It was just for a bit of fun! Relax! It's been great seeing all the comments, I play different Alliances too but I do have a soft spot for DC.
    Aeladiir wrote: »
    FOR THE EMPIRE!
    “Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes; your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for your… sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now, his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side… then perhaps she will…”

I will admit I love Star Wars :# and I just realised they moved this out of General Discussion /sigh

Don't misunderstand, I wasn't un-relaxed :), I was just expressing why, but after reading the comments I understand that everyone has different reasons for what might be their fav alliance. So, for me, the fact DC has the best cities makes me lean that way :P.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the Covenant!

Don't misunderstand, I wasn't un-relaxed :), I was just expressing why, but after reading the comments I understand that everyone has different reasons for what might be their fav alliance. So, for me, the fact DC has the best cities makes me lean that way :P.

~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't misunderstand, I wasn't un-relaxed :), I was just expressing why, but after reading the comments I understand that everyone has different reasons for what might be their fav alliance. So, for me, the fact DC has the best cities makes me lean that way :p.
    Edited by LadyAstrum on February 24, 2018 9:17AM
  • WhiteScythe
    WhiteScythe
    ✭✭✭
    @LadyAstrum no yeah that's cool! I wasn't having a go I apologise. I agree with you DC does indeed have some of the best cities but I am a biased DC lover. B)
    WTB OCEANIC SERVER!
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC only.
  • WhiteScythe
    WhiteScythe
    ✭✭✭
    @Stormyla MY LIFE AND LOVE FOR THE COVENANT B)

Just usual things Vivec on a Saturday night.
    WTB OCEANIC SERVER!
  • Stormyla
    Stormyla
    Soul Shriven
    @WhiteScythe LOVELIES OF DC UNITE :D:D:D
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the Covenant!!
    Wait, no, that's not right...
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing DC is by far the most exquisite! 3 cheers for the farmable dc PuGs of Vivec NA!
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since my main and first character ever is an Imperial I'd like to say I am loyal to the Empire. However, as I can not fight for the Empire I will say this. Daggerfall Covenant for the win!
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade