Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

With Warden and bear Companion, do you want a Werebear transformation?

• fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why werebear when something unique has been ignored in elderscrolls for ages, it has wereboars which are way cooler and actually unique. Zenimax went twilight to play it safe for eso, but with the game being out so long they can actually start bringing unique interesting things from lore into the game
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes they should give us the ability to become a werebear with a dlc
    Yep Yep Yep!!

Would be ace if we get Hircines realm to fully explore and bringing with it all number of were-beasts to the table as it were. :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    kill_it_with_fire_square.jpg
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    why werebear when something unique has been ignored in elderscrolls for ages, it has wereboars which are way cooler and actually unique. Zenimax went twilight to play it safe for eso, but with the game being out so long they can actually start bringing unique interesting things from lore into the game

Well I think it would be nice if they could add wereboars and werebears into the game. GIving us options between the conditions. Would be nice would not mind playing a wereboar or werebear.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    Yep Yep Yep!!

Would be ace if we get Hircines realm to fully explore and bringing with it all number of were-beasts to the table as it were. :)

Yeah that would be cool too maybe one day they will do it.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they should give us the ability to become a werebear. Without adding it to a dlc
    I've been wanting Werebears in this game since I heard of it.

My Magden would look dope charging into melee while throwing heals arounds (not sure about my mates though). Please do.
    PC EU
    Healer