The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please allow us to change a single skill morph without resetting all of them!

• antimawkish
    antimawkish
    ✭✭✭
    I agree so hard. The gold is whatever. Having to re-assign everything because I want to get rid of, for example, the frost staff taunt passive, is a pain and absurd time-sink.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    We should be able to choose both morphs but only equip one

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somebody please make this happen!
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know how many times I've had to buy a scroll because I've morphed something wrong mid doing something -.-

Best when you buy a respec & morph something wrong because you're doing it quick & have to buy another -.-
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree
    PvP needs more love.
  • Jarryzzt
    Jarryzzt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simple interface improvements that should have been in the game from the very beginning? Tcha, I say!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    Don't know how many times I've had to buy a scroll because I've morphed something wrong mid doing something -.-

Best when you buy a respec & morph something wrong because you're doing it quick & have to buy another -.-

They should also make the skills interface similar to the Champion Point system. That way you can assign points but until you actually accept those assignments, the points can be removed and put into a new skill. And once you lock them, you can use the skills that you spent them on. That way you can test out how different skills impact or are impacted by your stats before deciding which morph you want to select. And if you accidentally spend a point on the wrong skill you don't have to reset your points and start over.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ner sorcs!!

Oh *** wrong thread
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • raenofgod_ESO
    raenofgod_ESO
    ✭✭
    I never post on these forums, simply because anything I would say is almost always already covered. That being said ....

I agree with everyone here, especially @SidewalkChalk5. This is something that not only should have been done day one, but is obvious as well.

Especially when you have as many potential skill morphs as you do in this game....I can't tell you how many times I, or someone I know, has respec'd SOLELY to change A SINGLE MORPH!

It's ridiculous. And horrendously tedious. Neither of which you want to put your players through on a regular basis.
    The Healer’s Creed
    I am a healer. I will daily stare death in the face to steal those that depend on me back from its jaws.
    I will be the stone that others can stand on to cross the torrent of trouble that has found us.
    No matter what others may say, I will not waver. Mara, give me strength of heart, if not of body.

Ballas, Noss, Lata!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please <3
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should make a cheap 100 crown option to change one skill, as opposed to the 700 crown full respec
    Soul Shriven
    Like Meth,

Morphs, not even once....
  • twistedmonk
    twistedmonk
    ✭✭✭
    just stop charging us money to respec.

at the very least ESO plus subscribers should have free respecs.
  • CurlyQTip
    CurlyQTip
    ✭✭✭
    just stop charging us money to respec.

at the very least ESO plus subscribers should have free respecs.

But... you can easily just go to a church or hub and pay in-game gold for a respec.

I have all class skills, two and a half weapon skills, a bunch of guild/world skills, only costs like what? A bit more than 7000 gold for a full clean respec? Morph respecing is even cheaper than that. For a clean slate it's a decent but worthwhile loss if I feel it's that needed.

Respeccing a lot to get to a comfort zone is reasonable, but it shouldn't be that common either really.
    Edited by CurlyQTip on April 20, 2018 6:59AM
    Signatures are for losers
  • Flynch
    Flynch
    ✭✭✭✭
    While it is unlikely that they'll let us respec one point at a time (that'll mean less people buying the respec scrolls in the store, afterall), I do think they should just let us respec the whole lot and cherry pick which ones are affected.

It's not ideal and it's most likely a huge waste of gold - but let's be honest, most of us currently respec the whole lot anyway just to change a couple skills around.

I'm interested to know if they give new players a heads-up on the fact they can respec at shrines for gold, or whether new players are only aware of the crown-store respec scroll through the level adviser.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    careful what you wish for.

dealing with zos is much like dealing with the devil, sometimes.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »

There weren't enough threads on this that you had to necro one from April?

I'm happy with the new system. It costs the same as the old system, but I don't have to reset my entire build every time I want to change morphs or move skill points in crafting passives.
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There weren't enough threads on this that you had to necro one from April?

I'm happy with the new system. It costs the same as the old system, but I don't have to reset my entire build every time I want to change morphs or move skill points in crafting passives.

Im glad ur happy.
    The rest of us see this as a huge waste of our devs time bc they didnt give us what we wanted, and slighted us instead.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was a brilliant change to the re-spec system,but the cost is just....well.......

hzgE0OD.gif
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No need to necro man..

But who exactly are you warning of that? The majority early in the thread didnt give two *** for the gold cost, and that is exactly what we got, and all those people are likely very pleased and happy to have wished for something that ended up being exactly what they were given.....
    Edited by exeeter702 on August 14, 2018 10:30PM