The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please allow us to change a single skill morph without resetting all of them!

Zipadeedoodah
Zipadeedoodah
✭✭✭
Please ZoS, for the love of Akatosh, allow us to change just ONE skill morph without resetting ALL of them. I'll pay the same amount of gold, you don't even have to pro rate the price if you don't want to, I just don't want to have to cruise through every skill I own just because I want to change a SINGLE morph (Ex: Sometimes I need to slot crushing shock instead of force pulse for specific trials, and it is tedious as can be to redo every morph I have when all I wanted to do was change one).

When you reset champion points, you can + and - points without having to clear them out completely. Please consider a similar system for skill morphs so that the player has the option to clear all morphs (currently there) or to manually select which morphs they want cleared (hope to see this someday). This saves the player time and hassle during build refinement, and I think more players than just me would appreciate the service being offered.
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    I agree 100% on this one. Such a pain having to re do every skill, then getting into combat and find out the hard way which skills you forgot to sort...

Also, I would like an option to purchase the craft bag as a stand alone collectible rather than an ESO+ subscription benefit.
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    yep, change skills and attributes to use same system as champion points, Redistribute :)
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    It pains especially when switching for FM to rally in PvP to change from heavy to medium. Such a dumb system
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The option to change it through the skill menu like champion points would also be nice. It's no fun having to sit through an hour pvp que just so I can change one skill morph.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why if i want to change 1 skill morph must reset all others and pay a considerable amount of gold every time ?
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS! ALL THE WAY!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of those things that ZOS deliberately makes inconvenient to encourage me to roll an alt rather than simply respeccing my current character, isn't it?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1 Approve.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree entirely! Please note I adore the fact that we can even respec at all and having our current ability is a blessing. But, I'd love to see it refined as suggested above to simply change what we want. :)
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on February 22, 2018 8:55PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please!!
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just give us dual spec already. It's not even the cost, its the mindless clicking every time I go from PVP to PVE.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're asking for this for more than 4 years now...
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should be able to choose both morphs but only equip one
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please. Respeccing in this game is such a PITA.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just give us dual spec already. It's not even the cost, its the mindless clicking every time I go from PVP to PVE.

Wait. Since pvp and pve are balanced together, one character can seamlessly move from one to the other, using identical skills and gear, right? ;)

(Yes, I'm joking, big time, lol.)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »

Yes!
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »

Yes!

^this^
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds delightful
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    / signed
  • Noisivid
    Noisivid
    ✭✭✭✭

THIS!!!
    Vogon Poet Laureate
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just allow us to change it for crying out loud without a paywall.
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please ZoS, for the love of Akatosh, allow us to change just ONE skill morph without resetting ALL of them. I'll pay the same amount of gold, you don't even have to pro rate the price if you don't want to, I just don't want to have to cruise through every skill I own just because I want to change a SINGLE morph (Ex: Sometimes I need to slot crushing shock instead of force pulse for specific trials, and it is tedious as can be to redo every morph I have when all I wanted to do was change one).

When you reset champion points, you can + and - points without having to clear them out completely. Please consider a similar system for skill morphs so that the player has the option to clear all morphs (currently there) or to manually select which morphs they want cleared (hope to see this someday). This saves the player time and hassle during build refinement, and I think more players than just me would appreciate the service being offered.

QFT

XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree with this, but going by ZoS's track record, they'd find some way of attaching needlessly redundant grind onto it and find some way to monetize skill changes with more tokens or absurd gold costs. I've run out of optimism after years of mind-baffling choices they've made for crafting.
  • Liddyenna
    Liddyenna
    ✭✭✭
    Please implement this asap!

Please!
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more ! B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YESS PRETTY PLEASE

We need this
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! Thank you! This is one of those quality of life things that should have been done since day one and it just makes absolutely zero sense that it wasn't.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This or at least let us pick a skill line to remorph. For example you choose Mage Guild and all skills of that skill line reset to their initial morph.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. Don't even care about the gold cost.