Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zos....PLZZZZ bring back executions!

• jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Age of Conan, I love the assassin finishing move.
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭

My enemy bleeding out after caltrops stabs him in the foot for the 5th time...I'm not so sure about.

Hahahaha, or not from blood loss, but an infection from the caltrops being on the ground and getting dirty
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What could be done is to have mobs die in spectacular ways, like with an arrow in the head, split in two (Witcher 3 style), beheaded, etc, in the same manner as we have death animations from enchantments or poison (ice statue, ash pile, bubbling poison, etc). In this manner the gameplay won't be affected.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Locked behind pay wall not saying thats bad just saying if your not a +er or have the dlc you wounded know it was there. Would be better in the assassin line imo but I'm looking forward to play that dlc
    Good day guys um every one

I agree with you it's kinda crummy that DBH and TG are locked behind a paywall.

Even though I bought them outright years ago, I feel that they, and Wrothgar should be counted as part of the core game.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    As the poster above stated, Blade of Woe. Already in game:

Bb55Omr.gif

what is that arrow in the middle?
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    You want that Wood Elf in Reaper's March to be executed don't you?

No he wants to stand in Reapers March and one shot kill someone in Rivespire

All jokes aside, this wold be too OP in a mmo game unless it's in a completely instanced, solo area

I think what he is talking about is, when a NPC gets down to say 3% health you have the ability to preform an execute move or the killing blow would always be an execute. The execute (think mortal combat finisher) would have a special animation for the killing blow based on what type of weapon you are using.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Locked behind pay wall not saying thats bad just saying if your not a +er or have the dlc you wounded know it was there. Would be better in the assassin line imo but I'm looking forward to play that dlc
    Good day guys um every one

that costs so terrible much money, I am so sorry that you can´t efford that, really sorry.
    but anyway you have a pc, you have electricity and internet,
    and you really don´t need the dlc, it is just another zone, with another story
    it is up to yourself if you want to spend some coins here
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets expand on your idea. Lets make it a DLC with a whole new zone called the Gold Coast. A whole new story line for a new( to ESO) guild called the Dark Brotherhood. As a member of the Dark Brotherhood you take contracts to kill NPCs for the Night Mother.

It will come with a new skill line including a special skill called "Blade of Woe" which basically lets you assassinate an NPC from sneak. It will of course have various animations for this cold blooded killing. Stabbed in the spine, stabbed in the neck, throat slit, a reach around for a triple stab center mass and my favorite, yank their ankles and make them face plant before planting the blade in them.

Then instead of pick-pick-pick, we can pick-pick-stab NPCs so they respawn quickly with more loot. It would be so awesome. I would just go around assassinating any NPCs that might catch me stealing and taking their stuff too. It would be like a mini game of Assassins Creed in ESO.

/sarcasm

q5110CT.jpg

Aww what a cute boii!!
    He has your eyes...
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can a thing that never existed in the first place be brought back? Blade of Woe is about the as much as we will get. And killmoves make for bad design especially in PvP. This game is not a series of interactive cutscenes where you mashing one button after that button appears on the screen decides your fight's outcome.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on February 22, 2018 4:00AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i remember executions were one of my favorite things from skyrim...all the animations made it that much more engrossing...bringing back executions as a passive you can put points into if you want it would be amazing...and if there is a chance for immunity when you perform an execution so that you dont get killed in mobs, that would be perfect!

Blade of Woe.