The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No way to log in, no way to make a ticket, How to actually talk to someone about my account?

fsmassey_ESO
Hello,

I have been playing since beta and have been suspended in the recent wave of IC suspensions. I would like to get into contact with someone, anyone at ZOS - but there seems to be no outlet.
I'm locked out of logging into my account while using the Support page, and therefore locked out of making a ticket. There is no phone number listed on TESO website or in ZOS directory (That I can find). I replied to the Email notifying me of my account suspension, but my questions have received no reply.

I am shut out of everything but the forum login right now. To anyone at ZOS - How do I get in contact with a real human being in your company?
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I have been playing since beta and have been suspended in the recent wave of IC suspensions. I would like to get into contact with someone, anyone at ZOS - but there seems to be no outlet.
    I'm locked out of logging into my account while using the Support page, and therefore locked out of making a ticket. There is no phone number listed on TESO website or in ZOS directory (That I can find). I replied to the Email notifying me of my account suspension, but my questions have received no reply.

I am shut out of everything but the forum login right now. To anyone at ZOS - How do I get in contact with a real human being in your company?

Maybe give it a day or two for email response. I'm pretty sure there are 276 people who also want a word and it might take a bit to receive a response.

Not sure of the procedures here but perhaps a PM to one of the mods?

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the email someone posted yesterday it said at the bottom "if you have questions, please reply directly to this email" if yours says the same then that would be the best way.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Xoz
    Xoz
    ✭✭✭
    You can send a ticket here (without needing to log in): https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account_recovery

It will probably take a day or two to receive a response given the situation.
    PS4 & PC
    AD