Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Hot pink bunny mount

Bubbles43
Bubbles43
✭✭✭
I thought it would be cool if the chicks in game could have a Hot pink bunny mount for Easter :) not a gay light pink but a Mattel barbie car hot pink. :) just a suggestion.
Ball group doesn't play for scoreboard, we play for fights.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a chick,

Would buy.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BNBABdP.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WOW! Sexist and homophobic all in one sentence! I am a so-called 'chick' and I do NOT want a hot-pink bunny mount for Easter or any other occasion. But........whatever floats your boat.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    WOW! Sexist and homophobic all in one sentence! I am a so-called 'chick' and I do NOT want a hot-pink bunny mount for Easter or any other occasion. But........whatever floats your boat.

lol
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

well you might just be a woman, but chicks want those

EDIT: you must not be a chick

Edited by magictucktuck on February 20, 2018 2:42AM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This chick wants a hot pink bunny mount.
    Favorite-Things-Easter-Candy-5.jpg

• SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bubbles43 wrote: »
    I thought it would be cool if the chicks in game could have a Hot pink bunny mount for Easter :) not a gay light pink but a Mattel barbie car hot pink. :) just a suggestion.

I'm actually curious as to what OP means by "gay light pink". Like what even is that????
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunday, April 1
    Easter 2018

Sunday, April 1
    April Fool's Day 2018

So yeah, why the *** not...

signing off
  • aeirios
    aeirios
    ✭✭
    lol... you know... go crawl back under your rock.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't there be a blue one? Discrimination I do declare.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want my horse to periodically drop huge loads of doodoo on the street when I ride it around town. Should another player step in the doodoo, it would cause the same effect as being hit by a mud ball.

If I could get that feature, I would have no need for a pink bunny mount.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually curious as to what OP means by "gay light pink". Like what even is that????

I'll take "Things you don't want to Google for $500" Alex
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Bubbles43
    Bubbles43
    ✭✭✭
    Well it was just a thought, could careless what color it is i just happen to like hot pink.. "gay baby pink" was not racist lol have any of you ever seen the Volkswagen beetle in salmon color? It is the ugliest pink i have ever seen. The word gay prior to the whole LGBTQ explosion use to not be racist. Could care less what color it is, it could look like a rainbow.

If you ever played rift the one mount that was very popular was the squirrel mount and yes it came in hot pink, blue, yellow and orange i know im missing one.

Ball group doesn't play for scoreboard, we play for fights.
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy light pink?
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well it was just a thought, could careless what color it is i just happen to like hot pink.. "gay baby pink" was not racist lol have any of you ever seen the Volkswagen beetle in salmon color? It is the ugliest pink i have ever seen. The word gay prior to the whole LGBTQ explosion use to not be racist. Could care less what color it is, it could look like a rainbow.

If you ever played rift the one mount that was very popular was the squirrel mount and yes it came in hot pink, blue, yellow and orange i know im missing one.

Nobody called you racist. Sexist and homophobic yes, but not racist. Also, it's still an un-lore friendly mount. So no.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a bunny mount...although I would prefer a black/white/tan bunny.
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Velaethia
    Velaethia
    ✭✭✭

I'm gay and I support this idea.
    Let's get one thing straight, I'm not ; )
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao XDDD
  • aeirios
    aeirios
    ✭✭
    Velaethia wrote: »

i'm gay as well... and the op's deal with " not a gay light pink" just comes across as a slam as it was coached in the negative.... no matter how he/she tries to justify it. it's the same tard language in the groove of "this is so gay or that is so gay" or " that's aids man" all derogatory.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    aeirios wrote: »

i'm gay as well... and the op's deal with " not a gay light pink" just comes across as a slam as it was coached in the negative.... no matter how he/she tries to justify it. it's the same tard language in the groove of "this is so gay or that is so gay" or " that's aids man" all derogatory.

Yo chill they just want a pink bunny
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, the chicks prefer something more zippy

E7PHnbz.jpg
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CRANK
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno. Feels wrong.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is full of nope.

PC-NA Goat
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO they should re-skin some trial bosses as pink bunnies for the Jester's Festival/Game Anniversary event. I would like to see the pink Easter Bunny jumping on platforms and flapping its ears, sitting in the middle of the room and throwing painted eggs at the group, or beating the tank with scallions yelling "death by a hundred onions" :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if "Easter mounts" are released then there should be a baby blue one and a baby pink one, therefore the girls can also choose the baby blue if they so desire, and the boys can have baby pink.

In my case I have a bright pink leather jacket that I am wearing right now, so I would buy the baby pink bunny.

giphy.gif

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is like the poorest attempt to troll I've seen in a long time.

I mean, it's so blatant. Yet people still took bites.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope female gay. Maybe even bi? lets find out i say
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This topic is truly something
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This topic is truly something
    Well every day has to have "that thread" where we all post trash until the mods wake up and lock it. Ah the joys of the forums on EU timezone.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
This discussion has been closed.