The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sancre Tor and the broken doors...

Dont_do_drugs
Dont_do_drugs
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I am playing ESO now since ..well April 2014. I am sure, first when I started, the doors in Sancre Tor were okay. Since some months later i recognized, with each char I leveled, that the doors went from broken to more broken to WTF over the years.

Starting off from not reacting to opening very fast so u really have to run through fast from both sides to later beeing at least without collision after you came through and are running back again from getting that ring upstairs it seemingly got "fixed" meanwhile by just turning completely off the collision to be extra starterfriendly.

Even though that quest isnt THAT important, I'd still advice to get that doors after all these years fixed. I don't think it makes a good impression to any new player to have something that broken and also that obviously sloppy "fixed" in a quest which usually is done only by starters. Actually it makes ZOS really look bad, you just dont greet new players with a bug fixed like: "Hello, we are ZOS, we aren't able to fix some little doors, but we turned off the collision, who needs immersion."

Sincerely yours,
someone who did that main quest line for skillpoints 15 times over 3-4 years.
Edited by Dont_do_drugs on February 18, 2018 9:03PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
Deutsch | English

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOLY!

now even the bridge with the riddle is bugged too.........bridge down, but not due coorect riddle, no collision :D this is really awfull haha.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    Just encountered this myself on an alt. Saw the bridge down, and thought all right, what's going on here. I agree it's sloppy.
    Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My work around for the bridge is to leave through the door and come back in. It shouldn't be necessary but that does fix the bridge to the up status until you sound the puzzle.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Sancre Tor (pls dont say any word about it x)) - now all doors are just left open :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English