The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rename Night Blade to Mulligan Please

• LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im currently leveling up a stamblade 2h/dw. If anyone has any idea how I can fight toe to toe and out sustain wearing medium armour and no cloak Im all ears.
    And Craglorn sucks. Just trying to level up by doing quests and theres so many enemies theyre spamming projectiles constantly and I cant even stop to attack because its all just going to kill me. Even with 2 other random people fightning there.
    Craglorn is like a group dungeon, if the sky shard is close by enough you can cloak by all the monsters and get the skyshard, then get the hell out of that **** hole.
    And golf sucks.
    Edited by LittlePinkDot on February 18, 2018 5:34PM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    You remove stealth, you not only remove a class but you remove a whole portion of the fan base. Which means less money for zos, which means aint going to happen

so instead they went and nerfed literally everything else that counters nightblades.

that has never happened.

the fact is that nightblade class dies the easiest to all classes and its only defense is casting invisibility.
    the more we spec into damage the less we loose in stealth and sneak and sneak speeds.
    the nightblade class is the only stealth class eso offers. and is the only reason i play elderscrolls games is to play a stealth class.
    nightblade class is by far the very weakest class in both survivability, and damage output.

lol, nightblade mains and their ridicilous lies.

go play a medium armor DK,(or medium anything that isn't stamblade, really.) I dare you, go and play it without argonian+30k resistances. I bet you my account you won't stand more than 5 seconds.

What ? you're gonna pull out the ''but you can use heavy armor'' card now?

What stops stamblade from using heavy armor?
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 18, 2018 6:04PM
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Detect pots bro. NB is the only class whose primary defense mechanism is hard countered by almost EVERYTHING . There are all sorts of other useful effects you can get on detect potions, like Immovable or Major Sorcery. Try them out and soon you'll spend most of your Cyrodiil time laughing at nightblades.

Fixed that for you.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here’s the issue that the OP is complaining about:

If you hit a HOT before shadowy disguise, you basically crit ALL of the heal ticks and heal back to full. People see the nightblade cloak, and basically vanish and heal to full. Over and over again.

It probably needs to be fixed, since only the first tick should crit with this ability. The others are supposed to depend on the crit you have stacked into your build.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Here’s the issue that the OP is complaining about:

If you hit a HOT before shadowy disguise, you basically crit ALL of the heal ticks and heal back to full. People see the nightblade cloak, and basically vanish and heal to full. Over and over again.

It probably needs to be fixed, since only the first tick should crit with this ability. The others are supposed to depend on the crit you have stacked into your build.

and they are basically immune to any dots while cloaking.
    Its not what this ability is supposed to do.

All Its supposed to do is hide the nightblade, everything else on that cake is just ridicilous.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We recently had to remove several off-topic and bashing posts from this thread. Because this discussion has derailed and been non-constructive, we have decided to close it down.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.