The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[VIDEO] The Alpha Wolf - Support and Solo play Build

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been playing this setup for 3 months , it is performing outstanding in both group play as a support and Solo play as a Werewolf .
Build Video:
https://youtu.be/Sq0GjtXicJg

Gameplay Footage vX
https://youtu.be/2siXHf9HVC8
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing this . Very creative build . Do you anticipate any changes to it for the Dragon Bones update when it hits console ?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome build...xREoO.gif
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In WW should have like max resistance
    Blood gets you to 65% mitigation
    But that means Riposte gives you 5% more mitigation.

Riposte, if it didn't help a group, (so I guess when solo) may not be helping you very much

But in a group it stays very helpful.

You're one heck of a tank, WW + blood is great idea
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing this . Very creative build . Do you anticipate any changes to it for the Dragon Bones update when it hits console ?

Yes i will change my drink to whitchmothers or the new clockwork food that gives magica health and healt/mag recovery . Also 2 of my enchants will be exchanged for Stam recovery (No CP bgs setup)
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »

Yes i will change my drink to whitchmothers or the new clockwork food that gives magica health and healt/mag recovery . Also 2 of my enchants will be exchanged for Stam recovery (No CP bgs setup)

You may want to wait to add those stam regen glyphs until you play around with the new werewolf sustain.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm, this looks pretty disgustingly tanky, but I'm not a fan of how low threat it is.

I mean I get that you are a support build and all, but I feel like if I were playing something like this, I'd want at least a bit of CC when in non werewolf form
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    Hmm, this looks pretty disgustingly tanky, but I'm not a fan of how low threat it is.

I mean I get that you are a support build and all, but I feel like if I were playing something like this, I'd want at least a bit of CC when in non werewolf form

Streak?
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »

Streak?

Streak as a primary CC doesn't feel great.
    The stun on it only lasts 1.5 seconds, and because of the displacement, you can't really make that much use of it (Though on a support build this is less important).
    It can be blocked, which hurts more because recasting the ability to try and stun again is going to put a pretty big drain on your magicka.
    And it can leave you in a terrible position, away from your teams help.

I'd probably like to have Reverb, Rune Prison or Encase on there somewhere, just to help control the enemy more for my team.

You could probably even get away with running one of those on an Overload bar. You wouldn't even need to drop anything for it either, given that ZOS seem to have no issue with triple ults on Sorcs.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More of a fan of pelinals, molar kena, prisoners rags because it's massive burst with insane heals. This is a nice troll build though
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    More of a fan of pelinals, molar kena, prisoners rags because it's massive burst with insane heals. This is a nice troll build though

The setup you mention is nice for solo-play and open world. In a group you don´t need Pelinial since you´re not exposed the same way as in soloplay (and therefore you don´t need the burst heal boost from Pelinial)

Not necessary a troll-build (never understood the concept of down-grading other people´s build by naming them "troll-builds" just because they´re tanky). For group-play it´s a really nice setup. As I see it with this setup Ironblood is the core set while the monster helm and Wizards Riposte is exchangeable.

Sets like Hircine´s Veneer, Sanctuary, Worm, Ebon, Durok´s Bane, Fasalla´s, Knightmare are good substitute sets if you aim to support your group (as a werewolf)

For monster sets using Earthgore is a nice support for your group as well.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Hutch679 wrote: »

The setup you mention is nice for solo-play and open world. In a group you don´t need Pelinial since you´re not exposed the same way as in soloplay (and therefore you don´t need the burst heal boost from Pelinial)

Not necessary a troll-build (never understood the concept of down-grading other people´s build by naming them "troll-builds" just because they´re tanky). For group-play it´s a really nice setup. As I see it with this setup Ironblood is the core set while the monster helm and Wizards Riposte is exchangeable.

Sets like Hircine´s Veneer, Sanctuary, Worm, Ebon, Durok´s Bane, Fasalla´s, Knightmare are good substitute sets if you aim to support your group (as a werewolf)

For monster sets using Earthgore is a nice support for your group as well.

1v1 against a solid player you won't be killing anyone, and they probably wont kill you, making it a troll build. Most of that video youre running in a zerg... any build works when you run with +12 people. The one with 6 people on you, you didnt take out anyone until a mass amount of teammates came in. Idk, just not the way I play. I typically run with maybe 3 or 4 people TOTAL. Meaning i need to be well rounded including high damage. Not just a meat shield that cant kill anyone solo. To each his own, but this is still a troll build.