The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA PC Vivec queue issues, post your numbers

• TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Did ZOS revert back to the way queues were during Midyear Mayhem where we'd see huge queue numbers but the queue would pop without reaching 1 or is the queue behaving normally where you enter Cyrodiil at 0?

Nah, the last update had a fix for cross alliance queuing and this resulted. I suspect ZOS aware and trying to sort it out.
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TazESO wrote: »
    Has ZOS even acknowledged this problem?

no.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qYhBlqE.jpg

Queue was 469 :/
    Edited by Eirella on February 17, 2018 1:27PM
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh all alliances show 1 bar of pop and DC queue at 419. Do all alliances currently have a queue with all being on one bar?
    It's the new way to deal with lag, don't let anyone in, lag solved. At least it is AD reaping the benefits of this on the scoreboard. Good for them.
    Edited by Ranger209 on February 17, 2018 1:28PM
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol just checked me DC que, 434 lol bang up job ZoS.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TazESO wrote: »
    Did ZOS revert back to the way queues were during Midyear Mayhem where we'd see huge queue numbers but the queue would pop without reaching 1 or is the queue behaving normally where you enter Cyrodiil at 0?

Nah, the last update had a fix for cross alliance queuing and this resulted. I suspect ZOS aware and trying to sort it out.

I know. During Midyear Mayhem, ZOS also adjusted the queues to account for cross-faction queueing temporarily and we saw people with very high queue numbers, but the queue was moving and we'd get in before the queue reached zero. I'd have a queue of 300 and get in at 200.

But I didn't have the queue issue last night, so I don't know if its working the same way as during Midyear Mayhem or if this is a straight up bugged, "My queue is 150 and I'm not getting in until it hits 0 while at one bar of population".
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    bring out the perm bans for who(m)ever is causing this. Its a weekend and cant even relax to play video games.

Its interesting you say this, because its all in zos they somehow made a mistake in population queue distribution when somebody log off; which blow up when campaign restarted
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I entered the queue on EP at around 6:30p Pacific Time and queue was 57. It seemed to go down very slowly. A few hours later it was still at 50, then by the time I stopped playing about 11p Pacific time the queue had dropped down to 33.

EDIT: I just logged on this morning and seems I'm still in the queue since yesterday! It has dropped down to 30 though, so pretty sure I'll be in Vivec by Memorial Day weekend

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on February 17, 2018 3:25PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a different thread, a little over 2 hours ago, the briefest of acknowledgement:
    Thanks for the info, everyone. We're investigating this now.

And then nothing.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Damien_Uvirith
    Reverb wrote: »
    On a different thread, a little over 2 hours ago, the briefest of acknowledgement:

And then nothing.

Code for "Well, we don't get many crowns out of you PvP'ers. Our engineers will check it out next patch"
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

And then nothing.

On the other thread, they've asked people to queue back up:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4875233#Comment_4875233
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4875302#Comment_4875302

Maybe try using the Dev Tracker function to keep track of their comments on other related threads?
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    efster wrote: »
    Relogged, requeued, insta-popped. Thanks ZoS <3<3

worked for me thanks!