The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can you play a Stamblade on a Breton?

• vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can play any class on any race. You not gonna be optimal and fully effective, but you can play.
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moloch1514 wrote: »
    I'd say about 67% less effective than Redguard. That said, if you have high CP you could do almost 100% of Overland content as a solo Breton Stamblade.

Don't pull numbers out of your hat randomly, please.

Even without any CP, you could do 100% overland content as a stamina nightblade breton. That's basically my wife's character, and it's also her first MMO, and she hasn't had any problem whatsoever. Sure, in her early days she had no idea what she was doing and messed up alot, but it was because of her being a newbie, not being a stamblade breton.

It's absolutely not an optimised choice, but so long as you don't expect to be top in any "competitive gameplay", then you'll be fine, OP.
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    On any other class I’d say no, but a pvp Breton stamblade could work.

I mean, I’ve seen stamblades using the transmutation set.
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if character look is more important than endgame PVE numbers - you can

in pvp extra magicka and regen can even be utilized in specific way (non-meta again)

there is no content that can't be done with breton stamblade or redguard magsorc etc

it just gonna take more effort with less outcome.

go create the character you like

when you'll need leaderboard meta toon (if ever)

you always can make another one

or swap to mag or...meta always changes =)

• Schared
    Schared
    ✭✭✭
    Did you know about 8% of people have an additional rib.
    cleared AA once i know what iam doing