The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO+ is not active

RABIDxWOLVERINE
RABIDxWOLVERINE
✭✭✭✭
I logged on last night to find that my ESO+ is not active even though it was paid for on Jan. 27th and renews automatically every 27th. I submitted a ticket in game is there anything else I should do to get this handled?
Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have been charged for ESO Plus and do not have access to your benefits, please contact Xbox Support, to either cancel or refund your current membership, and start a new membership.

Before contacting Xbox Support, you may wish to try the troubleshooting steps below:

Log out of the game entirely and wait a few minutes before logging back in. If that fails, please restart the game and your Xbox One.

If restarting your console did not resolve the issue, please check on the server status for The Elder Scrolls Online and Xbox below:

The Elder Scrolls Online
    Xbox One

If the issue has persisted for an extended period of time, please contact Xbox Support to check on the status of your membership.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_BillE I will try these steps when I get home after work. I appreciate your fast response!
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!