Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where to farm Design: Skooma Bubbler?

G1Countdown
G1Countdown
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm just trying to see if I am on the right track. I've been farming various furnishing recipes over the last few days. I've successfully (with help) farmed the 5 thrones, the hourglass common, & the coffin case/lid. But, this skooma bubbler design has me stuck.

My current impressions:
I'm currently farming Skywatch in Auridon since there are numerous drunkards. (I assume drunkards is still where to get them). In one pass I can farm about 40 npcs there in one go. But, I can't land that design. Is there any advice out there? (Besides using a guild store?)

Thanks in advance!
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disregard... info out of date.
    Edited by QuebraRegra on February 16, 2018 8:26AM
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    That guide is not updated as they don't drop within that quest anymore. You're on the right track with the drunkards. Just gotta wait for that time when the stars align and RNGesus smiles upon your sticky fingers. Mine dropped off a drunk in Vvardenfell. Good luck :D
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies! :) Will hope my stars align!

-- edit --

And the stars aligned: one skooma bubbler recipe is now mine! Wow that was a frustrating journey! But, such a sweet end!
    Edited by G1Countdown on February 16, 2018 10:38PM