Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play only one character - my Breton stamDK, very DC loyal :) Some of outfits are not very original, but they are my first sets. Still hunting for motif pages :) I will work soon on new outfits.

1. Newest - DC Dragonknight Armor (shhh.. let's pretend that I used "Dragon Style" not "EP style" :D)
    AYbopZD.jpg

2. DC Elite Knight - Light Armor
    TS1aUAS.jpg

3. Mercenary
    GM1kLWp.jpg

4. Assasssin
    AIK8IuA.jpg

5. DC paladin
    4LQYXKU.jpg

PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Warden reborn: the Green Aegis

LlxH7Up.png

tkZSE0K.png

Will update the rest of his outfits soon. Less robes and sticks & more armor and blades :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gathered little more photos so can make kinda proper post now. Additional shots (if any) are under spoiler tabs.

Will start with dunmer main, still a magblade as stamina seems nowhere near as enjoyable right now compared to what we had and can't see any nb changes anytime soon so destro staff wielder for now:
    eso64_2020-02-17_11-00-41.jpg
    Quite happy wielder anyway.
    eso64_2020-02-17_11-10-27.jpg

Stamina nightblade, ex-bow/bow bosmer:
    eso64_2020-01-17_10-43-14.jpg
    eso64_2020-01-17_10-38-34.jpg

Stamina templar, still one of the most enjoyable specs:
    eso64_2020-02-17_10-37-44.jpg
    eso64_2020-02-17_10-34-38.jpg

Stamina dragonknight, redguard. Kinda more of a crafter now:
    eso64_2020-01-17_10-57-37.jpg
    eso64_2020-01-17_10-56-20.jpg

Stamina sorcerer, redguard. Probably can call him second main:
    eso64_2020-01-17_10-11-02.jpg
    eso64_2020-01-17_10-05-21.jpg

Stamina necromancer, imperial:
    eso64_2020-01-17_12-01-47.jpg
    eso64_2020-01-17_12-06-59.jpg
    eso64_2020-01-17_12-07-21.jpg

Stamina warden, obviously a drunk orc:
    eso64_2020-01-17_11-21-56.jpg

Magicka sorcerer, altmer. Most enjoyable magicka spec along with dk, probably was my second character also.
    eso64_2020-02-17_11-36-23.jpg
    eso64_2020-02-17_11-31-17.jpg

Dunmer magblade:
    eso64_2020-02-17_09-58-43.jpg
    eso64_2020-02-17_10-09-05.jpg

Magplar, breton:
    eso64_2020-01-17_11-40-11.jpg

Others either have no fixed outfit/theme, more generic or waiting for certain motif parts still, maybe some day.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Bosmer, the Redguard and I love the way the shoulders frame the face of the Dunmer magblade. What motif is that?
    Edited by max_only on February 19, 2020 3:22PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    I like the Bosmer, the Redguard and I love the way the shoulders cram the face of the Dunmer magblade. What motif is that?

Thanks, i believe it was fang lair or fanged worm ones, can't check it right now but it's one of the two definitely.
  • redjomama
    redjomama
    Soul Shriven
    My laptop doesn't seem to want to work but I managed the links for mine :smile:

My Norden:
    https://imgur.com/a/rESIu5o

Vistha-Ju - Templar Main:
    https://imgur.com/PBqtCW7

Alana Demarié - Magicka DK:
    https://imgur.com/0eeztTZ

Sir Avarus Quintillius - Templar Crafter:
    https://imgur.com/AKBWEPZ

If someone can help fix it, i'd appreciate it!
    Edited by redjomama on February 19, 2020 2:54PM
  • TheRealCherokeee3
    TheRealCherokeee3
    ✭✭✭
    Cherokeee31-2048x681.jpg
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Bosmer, the Redguard and I love the way the shoulders cram the face of the Dunmer magblade. What motif is that?

Thanks, i believe it was fang lair or fanged worm ones, can't check it right now but it's one of the two definitely.

Lol I just realized I meant to say “frame the face” not “cram”
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgha_Kul wrote: »
    3rd year of the Outfit system, happy anniversary.

I love making outfits. A shame I can only have one, unless I want to be grievously overcharged for additional slots.
    I know, this isn't the place to post this gripe, but I feel I must. However, to stay on topic, here's my current outfit. It's inspired by a certain character on a certain show... can you guess?

(Having considerable difficulty posting the image... So, I click the insert image button. I select browse, and choose the image. It shows the name of the image in the popup, but there's no button to upload or do anything else. I click save comment, it doesn't add the image. I'm not seeing any way to actually attach the image. Any help?)

86385485_10158061305448899_1743202508186058752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=CP_qG73iL-UAX8vt2iA&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-2.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=195d06bebd8b56c70883df0eec798018&oe=5EFCBA26

(And now all I get is this gibberish instead of displaying the actual image...)

So... no one guessed (perhaps no one could see the image?), so here's a shot that might help...

luke-roberts-arthur-dayne-games-of-thrones.jpg

(Actually, as I look at this picture, I have to mention my wish that 2 handed weapons weren't all so ridiculously gigantic. Look at the size of those 2 hand swords.)
    Edited by Morgha_Kul on February 20, 2020 12:49AM
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    redjomama wrote: »

My Norden:
    rESIu5o.jpg
    PBqtCW7.jpg

0eeztTZ.jpg

AKBWEPZ.jpg

There you go

2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • ShizaZepelli

What style is this? Ty!

• BigBearPaw
    BigBearPaw
    Soul Shriven
    Mewillow wrote: »
    EQagu2E.png

My Argonian DK, Stands-In-Gale, aka the golden boi.

Hi, what is this head and chest style?
  • redjomama
    redjomama
    Soul Shriven
    r34lian wrote: »
    redjomama wrote: »

My Norden:
    rESIu5o.jpg
    PBqtCW7.jpg

0eeztTZ.jpg

AKBWEPZ.jpg

There you go

Thanks for this!
  • redjomama
    redjomama
    Soul Shriven

What style is this? Ty!

Head: Tsaesci Heavy
    Shoulders: Yokudan
    Chest: Tsaesci Heavy
    Hands: Tsaesci
    Legs: Yokudan
    Feet: Yokudan
    Waist: Tsaesci
    Weapon: Sword of Jygalagg

I cant remember the colours, but i can find out!
  • mimisapje
    mimisapje
    ✭✭✭
    f70a73fdb8f4fabd1de40df1585c0b396c2bf1c2.jpg

I always wanted to use the honor guard heavy chest, but on most of my females it looked like their boobs are getting squished. But for some reason it works on my warden char.
    PC EU
    Falure - Breton Templar - Healer
    Lady Aurora Bellamont - Breton Templar - PVP
    Meluse - Imperial Templar - DD
    Nahzgra gra-Shatur - Orc Sorc - DD
    Elvanari - Breton Sorc - DD
    Ghathwen - Bosmer Warden - DD
    Nirathwen - Imperial Necro - DD
    Orci Porci - Orc Necro - DD
    Lexus Attius - Imperial DK - Tank
    Araure - Redguard NB - DD
    Mazikeen The Soulless - Breton Necro - DD
    Naevas of House Redoran - Dunmer DK - PVP
    Alisenwe - Altmer NB - DD
    Daddy Dawnbreaker- Breton Templar - Tank
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love making outfits. A shame I can only have one, unless I want to be grievously overcharged for additional slots.
    I know, this isn't the place to post this gripe, but I feel I must. However, to stay on topic, here's my current outfit. It's inspired by a certain character on a certain show... can you guess?

(Having considerable difficulty posting the image... So, I click the insert image button. I select browse, and choose the image. It shows the name of the image in the popup, but there's no button to upload or do anything else. I click save comment, it doesn't add the image. I'm not seeing any way to actually attach the image. Any help?)

86385485_10158061305448899_1743202508186058752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=CP_qG73iL-UAX8vt2iA&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-2.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=195d06bebd8b56c70883df0eec798018&oe=5EFCBA26

So... no one guessed (perhaps no one could see the image?), so here's a shot that might help...

(Actually, as I look at this picture, I have to mention my wish that 2 handed weapons weren't all so ridiculously gigantic. Look at the size of those 2 hand swords.)

It’s Game of Thrones but I still don’t know the character it’s supposed to be.
  • ZigenBuilds
    ZigenBuilds
    ✭✭
    Geralt and Ciri in ESO :)

hHH3p7x.jpg
    JnbWkdP.jpg
    4zSDtMT.png
    MsfN28i.png
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s Game of Thrones but I still don’t know the character it’s supposed to be.

Ser Arthur Dayne.
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My latest outfit.
    6mjO8a4.png
    VL4Hq7K.png
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Fightin_Irish_Johnny
    @Morgha_Kul

With regard to two hand weapons the truth is that a Two Handed Great Sword would be 6lbs or 3kg in weight and would be almost 6' long or 182cm. The blade it self was average of 4' or 122cm long itself.

The swords in your picture are long swords or a Knight's Sword which were actually very close to what your photo shows. And those are ONE handed weapons. The two Handed were much larger than what you see there.

Only the strongest men could carry these weapons with the ability to wield them. :D
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Morgha_Kul

With regard to two hand weapons the truth is that a Two Handed Great Sword would be 6lbs or 3kg in weight and would be almost 6' long or 182cm. The blade it self was average of 4' or 122cm long itself.

The swords in your picture are long swords or a Knight's Sword which were actually very close to what your photo shows. And those are ONE handed weapons. The two Handed were much larger than what you see there.

Only the strongest men could carry these weapons with the ability to wield them. :D

Actually, those would more likely be hand and a half swords, sometimes called *** swords. They COULD be used in one hand, but had longer handles, making them more useful in two hands. There WERE huge two handed swords, that's true. The problem is the game doesn't represent the more "normal" size swords.
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Sorcerer Zerilion
    I like making outfits that dont use any of the same style twice.
    Zerilion.png
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭

(snip)

Historical two-handed swords could even be a bit heavier, up to about 7 lbs/3.2 kg. That didn't mean it took an unusually strong warrior to wield them, however. A single-handed sword averaged around 3 lbs/ 1.4 kg. Shields typically ranged anywhere from 5-10 lbs / 2.3-4.5 kg. So, a fighter weilding a sword and shield would be bearing a weight of 8lbs / 3.6 kg at the lightest and the weight would be distributed unevenly. It would actually be easier for the average fighter to bear the weight of, and fight effectively with, a two handed sword. Assuming training and practice, of course, since the fighting styles are rather different.

[ Placeholder where I was going to put an image of my Nord Warden with his sword and board... but I forgot about today's maintenance... ]

[In the meantime, here's me, and what inspires how I design my Nord. Usually a mix of my real historic clothes and ESO Nord NPC. My biggest concession to ESO vs. historic armour is the pauldrons. Not something used in Medieval Scandinavia but I find that they are a huge part of recognizable racial silhouettes in ESO. I'm the one in the middle with the large red shield and the Gjermundbu helm.]

pt6ThZn.jpg

”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fata1moose wrote: »
    @Fata1moose those robes are a costume, not an outfit.

And not available?

@Fata1moose that would be correct I am afraid.

(snip)

Historical two-handed swords could even be a bit heavier, up to about 7 lbs/3.2 kg. That didn't mean it took an unusually strong warrior to wield them, however. A single-handed sword averaged around 3 lbs/ 1.4 kg. Shields typically ranged anywhere from 5-10 lbs / 2.3-4.5 kg. So, a fighter weilding a sword and shield would be bearing a weight of 8lbs / 3.6 kg at the lightest and the weight would be distributed unevenly. It would actually be easier for the average fighter to bear the weight of, and fight effectively with, a two handed sword. Assuming training and practice, of course, since the fighting styles are rather different.

[ Placeholder where I was going to put an image of my Nord Warden with his sword and board... but I forgot about today's maintenance... ]

[In the meantime, here's me, and what inspires how I design my Nord. Usually a mix of my real historic clothes and ESO Nord NPC. My biggest concession to ESO vs. historic armour is the pauldrons. Not something used in Medieval Scandinavia but I find that they are a huge part of recognizable racial silhouettes in ESO. I'm the one in the middle with the large red shield and the Gjermundbu helm.]

pt6ThZn.jpg

@Anthony_Arndt a question I've long wanted to ask.

Are the weapons there real, and if so, are they blunted/rounded at the edges or sharp?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭

Are the weapons there real, and if so, are they blunted/rounded at the edges or sharp?

They are steel, and would be good quality blade steel, but they are made with 2mm blunt edges making them noticeably heavier than historical swords and axes. So they are not sharp but they can be dangerous. I had to sit out 2007-2009 after having my tibia shattered by an axe. Which is why we typically avoid hits below the knees or elbows. The arrows are usually rubber tipped. And if they're not, we're usually warned before the fight starts.

”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They are steel, and would be good quality blade steel, but they are made with 2mm blunt edges making them noticeably heavier than historical swords and axes. So they are not sharp but they can be dangerous. I had to sit out 2007-2009 after having my tibia shattered by an axe. Which is why we typically avoid hits below the knees or elbows. The arrows are usually rubber tipped. And if they're not, we're usually warned before the fight starts.

Wow... That's really impressive. Thanks, you've answered a question I've long had!
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    44mDg0P.jpg
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    My new StamDK Xalgor
    Xalgor.png
    Edited by SToneZ_ on February 27, 2020 12:33AM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did pretty much an overhaul for sorc, zero regrets about it.
    eso64_2020-02-27_13-03-28.jpg
    eso64_2020-02-27_13-01-59.jpg
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    Outfit is almost done. Can’t decide on the shoulders though 😟. Any preferences?
    https://imgur.com/a/DTiUHx3

Having trouble uploading images. Hopefully you guys can see those pictures.
    Edited by mergadeth on February 28, 2020 2:10PM