Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scorpion_Syth.th.jpg think ima top all the outfit in eso with this
    Edited by Sythen88411 on January 30, 2020 11:40PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get Over Here!
  • Rockett
    Rockett
    ✭✭✭
    eso64_jtddanhnnK.jpg
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

On days like these. Kids like you...
    Are Gonna have a Bad Time!
    1-C0446-CE-9887-4-C4-D-A7-DD-062-F9628-F1-A3.png

33-D5-B19-F-EF7-E-4954-BCA1-B2-F3-F551-F636.png
    Compared to the real deal, I would say that I am “Dead” close.
    Edited by Skullstachio on February 1, 2020 8:23AM
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Retzee wrote: »
    Meow. Aldmeri Dominatrix. Happy 69!

p8vrv2lmo588.png

I need the name of those boots asap

Looks a *** to be honest
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boots! OMG I need them.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by r34lian on February 1, 2020 5:57AM
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

p8vrv2lmo588.png

@faeeichenlaub

Everyone needs to know what boots those are!!

Great job on her, BTW!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    19THyZJ.jpg

my dunmer magsorc!
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

p8vrv2lmo588.png

@faeeichenlaub

Everyone needs to know what boots those are!!

Great job on her, BTW!

Ebonshadow (light).
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks sorry I thought I answered the kinky boot question before. As Edaphon mentioned Ebonshadow... thanks again everyone!
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There can never be enough kinky boots in the world
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kung_Syth.th.jpg
    Edited by Sythen88411 on February 1, 2020 6:59PM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kung_Syth.th.jpg

Sai Sahan's chest mixed with Honor Guard looks great honestly.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep
  • incviZ
    incviZ
    ✭✭
    Valara "Varla the Headhunter" Quell
    zfYn5RP.jpg
    vbWSIJE.jpg

Sorian Clegane, Clegane's pack leader
    wTKvcV3.jpg
    gJgrkAP.jpg
    Edited by incviZ on February 3, 2020 4:50PM
    PC - EU
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Orc lady normally wears a costume while she wields her twin one-handed axes.

Blossom.jpg

But when she takes out her two-handed battle-axe, she feels like letting her hair down.

MsHydie.jpg

That's Wood Elf jack and pauldrons, Mazzatun breeches, High Elf gauntlets, Argonian Sash, and Dark Brotherhood sabatons. Helmet hidden, of course.
    Edited by ghastley on February 5, 2020 6:07PM
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your orc is too pretty for an orc
    Btw nice job on face rarely see beautiful orc mostly it's just memes
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've got to say, I'm really loving this Legion Zero outfit on my MagDK. Very smoke & fire, very Balrog-y especially when combined with Ilambris weapons.

UQgts8x.png

eCJiGW7.png
    Edited by Maulkin on February 4, 2020 1:13AM
    EU | PC | AD
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HenryOG wrote: »
    Sub Zero Syth

Nice one! could you share motifs?
    Thanks!

Looks like:
    Honor Guard medium Helmet
    Honor Guard shoulders
    Dark Brotherhood medium Guards
    Akaviri Light Jerkin
    Tseasci Medium Boots
    Psijic Order Belt
    Legion Zero Gauntlets
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    warden.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    magicka necro - the witch
    5Uu3KaR.png
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know what robes these are?
    RwoDavE.jpg
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fata1moose wrote: »
    Anyone know what robes these are?

Wondered it myself some time ago. Looks like they are unobtainable.
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭

@Sythen88411 looks nice ! What style/colors did you use ?
    Edited by Reyleigh on February 5, 2020 11:54PM
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by Reyleigh on February 5, 2020 11:54PM
  • generalshroom
    generalshroom
    Soul Shriven
    Rockett wrote: »
    eso64_TDZpsMG16c.png

could you tell me which pants those are? i've been looking and can't seem to find them. =(
    Edited by generalshroom on February 6, 2020 12:49AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rockett wrote: »
    eso64_TDZpsMG16c.png

could you tell me which pants those are? i've been looking and can't seem to find them. =(

they were from the crown store Black Kiergo Brigand motif that was available for a limited time in December,

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/black-kiergo-brigand/
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my nords now pretty much use skaal style with skinchanger medium boots and no headgear...
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Massa2034
    Massa2034
    ✭✭
    Drake of blades outfit

1580988462-dragondeslames.jpg

1580988474-dragondeslames2.jpg