Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• gummifrog
    gummifrog
    Hey devs can we please get the skyforge smithing hammer in 2 handed please?

I know some people would be like that makes no sense, but it does make sense for smithing larger items.

It would also look pretty cool and add a little more variety to the game.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally came up with an appropriate outfit for my Imperial magsorc Tarquinius Tharn :)

I wanted something regal and Imperial and in a style similar to Abnur and Euraxia from Elsweyr Chapter but still distinct and unique looking at the same time.

cEicIXm.png

What are the shoulders and hands? Everything else is ebony.

I'd guess the hands are Imperial 3, and I think the shoulders are Shield of Senchal
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made my first ever Khajiit. I love Khajiit lore, and Elsweyr is my favorite zone, I just could never make a character I was actually happy with.

Here's Tiny Moon Sleeps

KZWeDij.png

Edit: Same outfit, but in Orange, cannot decide which colors I wanna use.

ha88fc6.png
    Edited by Marillea on August 9, 2022 8:12AM
  • deleted230224-002325
    Finally came up with an appropriate outfit for my Imperial magsorc Tarquinius Tharn :)

I wanted something regal and Imperial and in a style similar to Abnur and Euraxia from Elsweyr Chapter but still distinct and unique looking at the same time.

cEicIXm.png

I'd guess the hands are Imperial 3, and I think the shoulders are Shield of Senchal

Yup I think so
    Edited by deleted230224-002325 on August 10, 2022 10:55PM
  • deleted230224-002325
    My new tank

unknown.png
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭

Shoulders are Imperial arm cops 4 and hands are Imperial gloves 4.
    Edited by Cactus_Back on August 11, 2022 1:53PM
  • naissur
    naissur
    ✭✭✭
    The Divine Assassin pt. 3

bstsxkjocawe.png
    sbkb4vmnj7b3.png
    a7u2tv3o4ydi.png
  • loaganb16_ESO
    loaganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I started to try to create an outfit where you could be as naked as possible, but still enjoy the gameplay. You were able to go 4*vets but had to leave two item slots empty. It evolved and became this tribal Khajiit.

7moh9fe93j0h.jpg
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    My take on tank, mishmash of styles
    ywQ8Bnq.png
    0m72Qo9.png
    Edited by TiberX on August 11, 2022 9:03PM
  • Shelgra
    Shelgra
    I started to try to create an outfit where you could be as naked as possible, but still enjoy the gameplay. You were able to go 4*vets but had to leave two item slots empty. It evolved and became this tribal Khajiit.

7moh9fe93j0h.jpg

Hi whats body marking ans head marking is it please ?
    Edited by Shelgra on August 13, 2022 9:59AM
  • loaganb16_ESO
    loaganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Shelgra wrote: »
    Hi whats body marking ans head marking is it please ?

nqayyurxzbu8.jpg
    ab97bpaonh88.jpg
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fjori, my beloved

Photoshoot on her tour of Morrowind, detailed here:
    King Jorunn, in an effort to foster better relations between our people and the dark elves, has encouraged us to tour Resdayn in caravans he's partially funded. I have my thoughts on the elves already, and I can imagine that my thoughts will only be confirmed by what I see. This alliance our king has brokered with the dark elves makes me more than a little uneasy. Our people and their people are like water and troll fat. And that shall be proven soon enough. Once our tour has concluded I plan to petition the King to forgo this alliance with the elves, but the king requested we take this journey before judging his decision. I respect my king, so I will do as he wishes.

Our tour has arrived in Stonefalls, what these elves call "bal foyen" in their devilish tongue. What an inhospitable land. Fitting for these eastern mongrels. The air is filled with ash and we can hardly breathe. The elves in fort Virak offered us travelling gear but I foolishly denied their offer. I regret this decision now. Hopefully the ash storm dies down soon. The more time I spend in this Gods-forsaken land, the more I grow to dislike these "dunmer".

Our Caravan arrived in the elf city of Kragenmoor after a few days of travel. Dres owned, which I'm told is one of the five great houses of Resdayn. It doesn't look all that great to me. Thankfully the walls of Kragenmoor rose high enough to block the dusty ashen winds and I could breathe freely for the first time since we arrived. As it turns out, these elves enslave the lizards and yet we're all supposed to be equal in this alliance? Laughable. This shoddy structure will not last and we will all be worse off because of it. House Dres seems to have a massive stick up their collective asses. Haughty elves, a shocking break from he norm I could never have anticipated. Hopefully our next stop isn't so unbearable.

Our tour took a turn to the south. Narsis. Home of the Hlaalu, another "great house". These elves haven't a lick of honor between them all. I can smell the lies on their matze-infused breath. They doesn't seem so high-and-mighty however, though I haven't the chance to speak with every elf in town, of course. These elves seem little different from the empire, or what's left of it. Corruption up to their eyes, profit over honor, and an insatible thirst to expand. If ever there's an imperial that sets his eyes on Resdayn, I'd fully expect these fiends to lapdog for him. Much like some of our own kin to the west.

We journeyed back north to stonefalls, landing in Davon's Watch, home of House Indoril. Davon's Watch is... something else. Many of these dark elf traditions mirror our own. Their upmost respect of their dead and burial practices seem almost ripped from my homeland. I can never get used to the ash and smog, but I think it in many ways mirrors the freezing snow of the north, which our kind have grown used to. I care little for the religion of these elves. When I begin to appreciate what these elves have, their profane rituals remind me of how different we truly are. Their politicians and bureaucrats remind me much of the Bretons, or even the more obnoxious ***-elves to the south. Though Indoril at-large seems to be a slightly more palatable flavor of elf poison. I shall see how Redoran tastes soon enough.

After many more weeks on the road, our caravan made its final stop in Blacklight, capitol of House Redoran. Our tour guide, a redoran mer himself, told us that our sensibilities would be much more akin to his house than the others. After what we saw in Davon's Watch, I'm skeptical. But this land and these mer have grown on me.

Blacklight is a very special place. It's cold like our homeland, and the snow-capped Velothi mountains to the west remind me of home. The Redoran are different. These are mer almost like men. Their damnable religion is still something that bothers me, but their ardor of their gods, though foreign from our own, is respectable. We nords would be nothing without our gods, and I suppose the dunmer would be nothing without theirs. They're different, but perhaps not worse. What's more, the Redoran understand that strength and hardship are what carves a man or woman down to their true selves. Their leaders are honorable, their politicans work to the benefit of their people. My nose for lies smells none on their lips. If only this was the house that was in control of Resdayn.

As we return home, travelling through Dunmeth pass, I have contemplated our journey, reread what I've written, relived what I lived. I think that there is much good to be found in these elves, but I still want to urge our king to keep them at arms length. Is this allaince good for us? What claim do we have to Cyrodiil? What would we do with the ruby throne? Our interests lie at home, in Skyrim. Perhaps we may be more friendly with the elves, but I see little reason to be in an alliance with them. But if our king has a vision, then it is our place to submit to his wisdom.
    7qz0f3gq37pj.jpg
    90rmycvet4fc.jpg
    3iu39g35dcnz.jpg

Link to her carrd
    Vy • lae • ra
  • FeelTheFerns2E
    FeelTheFerns2E
    ✭✭✭
    Updated mask, and popped in some extra arms for that good dagon smack I wanna feel.
    45OGOYH.png
    And the arto with it!
    Jn2OCuY.png

• Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meet Ivy Poisonleaf <curtsey> The Huntress.
    Warden Pew Pew :)
    rs5mjo0b7urh.jpg
    a4gsk23ygqi4.jpg
    fisnkvhu3gqp.jpg

Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bilius Pox-Spewer. Wampyre extraordinaire and member of House Ravenwatch.
    aa6rs9852zny.jpg
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rides-The-Lightning. A pretty simple Nibenese outfit with Psijic Shock Gauntlets and matched to the Galvanic Storm steed. (plus a nod to Metallica! ) :D
    npx4q5oldtm6.jpg
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best try at a Miraak cultist so far.
    Considering someone noticed in-game, I think it's pretty spot on (thanks, Scalecaller Helmet).

He carries the Librarian title, of course.

CI3hZx8.png
    SArjMTV.png
    prENSvm.png
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Emix86
    Emix86
    Soul Shriven
    Broken23 wrote: »
    pqifEPR.png
    bbz5iBJ.png
    32NQxXP.png
    wR2LapX.png
    4AA6XHe.png
    AgexXJ7.png
    jWfMaZE.png
    aN8PMaz.png

what set/ color have used? still great job!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some aesthetic screenshots of some costume looks.

By Kyne!
    KlvJ93t.jpg
    Guar is love, love is guar.
    g7EGbY8.png
    Taken at @beanspr0ut's (EU) Lucky Cat.
    aikSZzR.png

"As sure as me scales are moist n' me feathers salty, I' swear I've seen a leviathan. Teeth these long, eyes dark as Sithis' embrace n' just as deadly."
    0AErmqb.png

Also some companion outfits

A simple adventurer one for Bastian. Breton-y with a touch of imperial.
    nDiwaow.png

And a light/medium for Mirri, which I discovered was a bit similar to her mom's.
    2id9HDv.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Countess Lizabetha Bathory. A mix of Deadlands Gladiator, Second Legion, Dragon Bone, Thorn Legion and Daedric
    kl68aiahad1c.jpg

• Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    dcf7av4f26jl.jpg
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some aesthetic screenshots of some costume looks.

Guar is love, love is guar.
    g7EGbY8.png

I always LOVE your outfits and especially your screenshots with how you set up the backgrounds and stuff.

I really like the Kyne one and also this guar one. The emote + item placement thing to make a unique action is always so cool when people do it. I need to start doing more screenshots like that
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    36n0ygb0qnyc.png
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    babykubrow wrote: »
    I made my first ever Khajiit. I love Khajiit lore, and Elsweyr is my favorite zone, I just could never make a character I was actually happy with.

Here's Tiny Moon Sleeps

KZWeDij.png

Edit: Same outfit, but in Orange, cannot decide which colors I wanna use.

ha88fc6.png

She is Beautiful!

massive fan of Khajiit and there lore as well, just so great.

i liked both and compliment the choices in color (khajiit love their bold eastern theme'd colors)

i like the the teal / aqua color better though, its very peaceful and calm.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2xuuzsoprfzo.png
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hallowed

62gqvq8ub3m0.jpg
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho