Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Vylaera wrote: »
    *judges you*
    vashi-doge.jpg

Me when seeing this side-by-side:
    giphy.gif

hahaha ty
    Vy • lae • ra
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome, @ZOS_Kevin, and congrats to you @Aliyavana - you've shepherded this thread for SO long! It's nice to have it pinned - makes it really easy to keep track of it.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • FeelTheFerns2E
    FeelTheFerns2E
    ✭✭✭
    lYu04x8.png
    fHccE5a.png
    1UaSY4M.png
    And a special artsy one!
    VwqILRg.jpg
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi All, just following up on some old requests to pin this topic. The topic is now pinned. We may move it to community creations as it fits there thematically. However, we'll track how it does here first, since this was the original place the thread was posted.

Woo! Well deserved sticky!

I will say, please don't move this to community creations! I know it fits there thematically, but this thread has been in general discussion for so many years. It's become a mainstay of this place and probably the most visited player-created thread in GD of all time. It would be a shame to change that history.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *judges you*
    vashi-doge.jpg

giphy.gif
  • Shanee
    Shanee
    ✭✭
    37Z99VJ.png

Drax vibes
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All, just following up on some old requests to pin this topic. The topic is now pinned. We may move it to community creations as it fits there thematically. However, we'll track how it does here first, since this was the original place the thread was posted.

Please don't.
    I assume you have actual statistics on how many people visit each sub-forum, but in my experience, the absolute best way to effectively shut down a General Discussion thread is to banish it to Siberia one of the sub-forums.
    Keeping to a theme is one thing. Acknowledging the reality is more important.
    You've repeatedly shown you like this thread. Which means you should be interested in keeping this in GD as well.
    Edited by Varana on July 16, 2022 9:24AM
  • PrincessofDarkness12
    PrincessofDarkness12
    Soul Shriven
    371a4thw44qh.png
    My Templar 😁
  • JellySunset
    JellySunset
    ✭✭✭
    bmhhcu6xvryw.jpg
    sdkjqel6su81.jpg

Some happy Bosmer (:
    PC EU
    PC NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmhhcu6xvryw.jpg
    sdkjqel6su81.jpg

Some happy Bosmer (:

She adorable
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heal2.png
    heal3.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    enkEwPJ.png
    QNXOpy1.png
    E4ReYC3.png
    M85xwPd.png
    0J8FMga.png
    Ue1f6MG.png
    MdueP9v.png
  • GoldenGirl
    GoldenGirl
    ✭✭✭
    jmeicgn65cde.jpg

Velanya Elsinal - Sorcerer / / Rayya Rajida - Dragonknight / / Ravani Sethri - Nightblade / / Anya Bransdottir - Templar

• KingArthasMenethil
    KingArthasMenethil
    ✭✭✭
    Gaius Sulla
    2ak99m3xaluq.png
    • Arena Gladiator Helmet
    • Emperor's Regalia
    • Chrysamere
    Arthas Menethil
    ns4p3t34bgoo.png
    • Nerien'eth Greatsword
    • Stormlord Helmet
    • Dremora Kynreeve Pauldrons
    • Pit Daemon Gauntlets
    • Pit Daemon Greaves
    • Pit Daemon Cuirass
    • Fang Lair Sash
    • Ascendant Knight Sabatons
    EU 2000+ CP
    Characters
    Gaius Sulla 50 Cyrodiil DragonKnight.
    Livia Sulla 50 Cyrodiil Nightblade.
    Divayth-Fyr 50 Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Ragnar Shatter-Shield 50 Nord Dragonknight.
    Selvia Sulla 50 Cyrodiil Templar.
    Attrebus Mede 50 Cyrodiil Warden.
    Zirath Urivith 50 Dunmer Dragonknight.
    Dame Edwinna Gelas 50 Breton Dragonknight.
    Agrippina Tharn 50 Cyrodiil Necromancer.
    Bedal Dren 50 Dunmer Dragonknight.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... because there is not such thing as too weird >^^<

Elh4ea2.jpg
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Please don't. I notice that's happening a lot more, and can't help but feel it's a way to silence a discussion. Most people come to General Discussion first and that traffic keeps threads like this alive.

Thanks for pinning this.
    Edited by Destai on July 18, 2022 2:14PM
  • Tourist_McGee
    Tourist_McGee
    ✭✭✭
    What i'd like to know, is how you all make your game so colorful and vibrant. Mine looks washed out and bland.
  • Baccarooda
    Baccarooda
    ✭✭✭
    Avishag wrote: »
    Baccarooda wrote: »
    lbs44apxydgv.png

Wow! ! This looks so awesome! Details? The skin is from Vateshran?

Honour Guard cuirass, Redoran Guards, Dremora Kynreeve Pauldrons, Dremora Kynreeve Gauntlets, Welkynar Sabatons
  • Baccarooda
    Baccarooda
    ✭✭✭
    Avishag wrote: »
    lbs44apxydgv.png

Wow! ! This looks so awesome! Details? The skin is from Vateshran?

Honour Guard cuirass, Redoran Guards, Dremora Kynreeve Pauldrons, Dremora Kynreeve Gauntlets, Welkynar Sabatons

And yes sorry, skin from Vateshran.
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What i'd like to know, is how you all make your game so colorful and vibrant. Mine looks washed out and bland.

Reshade. There's lots of great presets hosted on Nexus
    Vy • lae • ra
  • Tourist_McGee
    Tourist_McGee
    ✭✭✭

Reshade. There's lots of great presets hosted on Nexus

I've tried a few, but they never look very good. Recommendations?

1snkarg6ijms.png

This is with a random Reshade that my son and i tried to tweak to make it look less yellow.
    Edited by Tourist_McGee on July 18, 2022 7:26PM
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unlocking secrets in Gonfalon Bay:

20220718221956-1.jpg
    20220718205219-1.jpg

Outfit:
    Psijic order helmet
    Dremora Kynreeve pauldrons, gauntlets and sabatons
    Dremora belt
    Trinimac robe

Colors:
    Pellitine coral, regicide red, red diamond red, rower white-gold, lycanthrope grey.

Other:
    Sanguine's rose red lip tint, bronze color eye shadow, blue chin studs.
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An obligatory black and red since the mount is finally available again after so many years:

96rwfwfau0c4.png
    p78fn318ixuy.png
    pfcn873lqyvz.png

“No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5jP17n9.png
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit of a collection with some aesthetic screenshots I took for fun of some costume looks.
    jOn6FBx.png
    RTZf1Al.png
    TeGxwuS.png
    283syfO.png
    TCfhPf1.png
    xdbTjii.png
    HbGBSHz.png
    ZZHiqYv.png
    U2Q7olv.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sage of High Rock

zaFqw1p.png

S7tKS3D.png

Ancestral Breton <3
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RXpf4vC.png
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bangkorai Pass... has served as High Rock's defense against the wild raiders of Hammerfell for countless generations.

The Dragonstar Outriders are one such band of wild raiders. They're my imagining of a nomadic band that roves across the cold Dragontail Uplands between Ephesus and Dragonstar, lands that belonged to their ancestors.

While Craglorn is currently considered a "no-man's-land", and Fajarahad is oblivious to the Nord miners settling beyond the borders of Skyrim, not every Redguard would be unconcerned about the encroachment or plundering of the natural bounties on the rocky southern slopes. One day Dragonstar will belong to again to Hammerfell. But as yet, that story waits to be told...

pmwzzqua1wiw.png
    ysgv1624we68.png
    0f0fgdjtj8fc.png
    ilmsw07tk4db.png
    8dsjtaa2tir0.png
    pztb79w4a1ay.png

Description
    The parts of northern Hammerfell we've seen so far seem to be inspired by Mesopotamia, ancient Iraq and Iran. We obviously don't have any cold-weather Redguards in game, so I tried to draw inspiration from pre-Muslim Afghanistan, Kabul, Khyber Pass and Peshwar in Pakistan. The vegetation in Upper Craglorn (i.e., Crabapples) suggested it might have been one of the inspirations, so I went with that. Interestingly, many peoples have settled, ruled, and been driven on, or absorbed into the early identity of this place, including elements of the Scythians, Turks and even the Huns. Clothing styles for the whole greater region have been remarkably consistent for a very long time, and include baggy, loose gear practical for horse-riding, and in colder areas like this, fur hats and jackets, with the skin turned outward for maximum warmth.

The Frostbane Dragonpriest costume gave the right sort of feel for such clothing, and I rationalised that proximity to Skyrim could explain the shoulders as trappings of the long-forgotten Dragon Cult. For the others, I used combinations of Icereach Coven or Skaal Explorer chests with Yokudan Breeches to add the sort of baggy, riding look, with bits and pieces of Reach and Hunstman here and there. Unfortunately, there are no fur hats to speak of, so I went with turbans to give them identity, and dyed them all in varying shades of grey so that they could blend in with the rocky Dragontail backdrops.
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on July 21, 2022 8:04AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Supreme_Atromancer - awesome take on it! I've had roleplays of Redguards from swampy delta-ish areas near Hammerfell's coastline, but your take on colder northern mountains is something I hadn't run across before.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • naissur
    naissur
    ✭✭✭
    w7ndp4ixsesd.png
    Classy Nightblade

g37cfdkcgmvg.png
    Royal's Assassin