The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

moved

• exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Our glorious Queen Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri, the Unforeseen Queen, the Queen of Alinor and Summerset Isles, Protector of Valenwood, Savior of Elsweyr, and the leader of the Aldmeri Dominion.

B):p
    Edited by exiars10 on February 12, 2018 2:06PM
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:59PM
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lnsane wrote: »
    essi2 wrote: »
    Azura is a Daedra @Insane ;)

Yes I know, but daedric princes are not excluded from appearing in the games as NPCs. :) Sheogorath in ESO is a good example, for instance. I can't remember actually meeting Azura though, just projections of her.. so hence the question.

But they are also genderless. Our perception of the sex is at their own will and based off mortal understanding
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the OP forgot about the obvious member of the Tribunal: Almalexia

• MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    6ac494b60ed9243506145e7d41acb7a0.jpg

Biased opinion because I'm in love since 11/11/11. <3
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it's Lady Clarisse Laurent. She's got Stibbons as her private servant.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meridia and i dare anyone to challenge me on that.
    (She isnt Daedra)
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    6ac494b60ed9243506145e7d41acb7a0.jpg

Biased opinion because I'm in love since 11/11/11. <3

Who is this? The Companion from Skyrim?

Aela, Nord Werewolf from the 4th era.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia, most likely.

Yeah, much as I loathe her, probably.

Failing that, probably Dratha of House Telvanni, one of the few characters who appear in both ESO and the single player games.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alma, and by extension the Three are a cop out choice. If you're gonna exclude Daedra then you should also exclude Aedra and all forms of power extending from them. Almalexia is leeching off Divine Magic from the Heart, thus by extension making her somewhat "Divine". She shouldn't count.

I say Lyris Titanborn.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In retrospect, Lamae Bal is another real contender here.
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ssorgatem wrote: »
    Lord Vivec

Good point.
    Vivec is... intersexed, or "bothgendered" or whatever it's called in english so yes it makes him/her in theory a viable entry in the "contest".
    But if s/he insists on being called "Lord" in ESO, maybe s/he chose to appear as male in ESO and thus cannot apply anymore ?

No, he isn't. Nothing that happens in eso is Canon.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invincible wrote: »
    Lord Vivec

Good point.
    Vivec is... intersexed, or "bothgendered" or whatever it's called in english so yes it makes him/her in theory a viable entry in the "contest".
    But if s/he insists on being called "Lord" in ESO, maybe s/he chose to appear as male in ESO and thus cannot apply anymore ?

He's a hermaphrodite. That was established back in TES3, so it's not even a, "nothing in ESO is canon," situation.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Vestige. Without her (and my Vestiges are female), everyone else would be toast anyway.

Seriously...I vote for Ayrenn, by the end of the AD story. I don’t think Almalexia counts because she clearly has some sort of supernatural power (to defy gravity at least). Ayrenn is an experienced warrior and she has enormous political power.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vestige. Without her (and my Vestiges are female), everyone else would be toast anyway.

Seriously...I vote for Ayrenn, by the end of the AD story. I don’t think Almalexia counts because she clearly has some sort of supernatural power (to defy gravity at least). Ayrenn is an experienced warrior and she has enormous political power.

The Vestige is also exempt, because they're (at least partially) Daedric, on account of their soul being bound to Cold Harbour, and their ability to reform after death as a result. They may have been mortal before they woke up in The Wailing Prison, but they're not afterwards.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Lamae bal as someone said above. But that does have a daedric influence. Same with the night mother. Who is possibly namira. EDIT: Mephala.

Same with Almalexia, who is basically just sitting on the HoL for her power. Side note: I wish they expand on her character/lore and give her an endgame plan like the other 3. Both sotha sil and vivec know about the veil of the TES universe, with vivec going as far to break the veil and achieve CHIM.

There is the telvaani mages, and the psijics with their own strengths of both genders, like the one in ESO who bargined with a daedra for immortality.

Another contender is Proctor Luciana, who legitimately held off the entire avatar of nocturnal for a little while, becoming slightly frazzled but still no easy feat,.

As for "women" you could count divayth fyr's wife/daughter clones, which I assume possess strengths. Or vivecs... Whatever it is down there.
    Edited by ak_pvp on February 23, 2018 6:55AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why does gender matter?
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (She isnt Daedra)
    @alephthiago
    How is she not a Daedra?
    The Daedric Prince of Life and Lady of Infinite Energies, Meridia, once known as Merid-Nunda, is one of the Princes whose obscurity prevents most mortals from understanding much about her at all. The summoning date for Meridia is 13th of Morning Star. Meridia can also be summoned at her shrine, if the summoner offers something from the corpse of an undead creature at the statue. Meridia's holdings in Oblivion are collectively known as the "Colored Rooms."
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    (She isnt Daedra)
    @alephthiago
    How is she not a Daedra?
    The Daedric Prince of Life and Lady of Infinite Energies, Meridia, once known as Merid-Nunda, is one of the Princes whose obscurity prevents most mortals from understanding much about her at all. The summoning date for Meridia is 13th of Morning Star. Meridia can also be summoned at her shrine, if the summoner offers something from the corpse of an undead creature at the statue. Meridia's holdings in Oblivion are collectively known as the "Colored Rooms."

Meridia is a Magna-ge. One of the original lot who fled to aetherius. Technically a daedra by original definition, aka not an ancestor of men/mer. But didn't become a daedric prince until she was kicked out effectively for dealing with daedra of new definition, those who reside in oblivion. Hence why she isn't evil.
    coop500 wrote: »
    Why does gender matter?

When you see the most powerful being threads, even if non daedric, you always see divayth fyr, vivec+sil, manimarco+vannus etc. Nice for a change I suppose.

Though its probably just an agree farming post.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Almalexia without question. Even when she's on the downslope of godhood, she extremely powerful, so as far as ESO's timeline is concerned, she's still top dog for females.

After her, I'd say the Drake of Blades, the Green Lady and then the Wilderqueen.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on February 21, 2018 2:00AM
    Argonian forever
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno obviously xD
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Night Mother

well maybe not the "strongest", but definitely most evilicious.

• Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »
    It's sad that I have to seriously stop to think about where the powerful females even are in this game.
    lol You're kidding right? There are plenty of powerful female characters in ESO.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭

I don't think our glorious Queen is experienced warrior in real sense (as actual warrior). Also, she doesn't have enormous political power, it's pretty obvious from AD story.

What she has is charisma, and huge compassion, respect and care for other two people and their traditions - Bosmer and Khajit not just her own people. That's why she managed to united them all despite huge opposition from Altmer terrorists known as Veiled Heritance.

Look who is leader of Eys of Queen? Our dear Khajit :) and then the second most important member is cute Bosmer girl :blush:.
    Invincible wrote: »
    Lord Vivec

Good point.

Troll alert.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Powerful as in physical or powerful as in personality?

I'd sooner go with someone like Naryu as she is very much her own person and can still deliver a decent smack down.
    EU PS4
  • ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord Vivec

Good point.

Well, if Azura is a Prince, why can't Lord Vivec be female? xD
    Also, not being exclusively female doesn't imply being any less female.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Vestige is also exempt, because they're (at least partially) Daedric, on account of their soul being bound to Cold Harbour, and their ability to reform after death as a result. They may have been mortal before they woke up in The Wailing Prison, but they're not afterwards.

Our Soul isnt bound to Coldharbor. At worst its held by Molag Bal which is then reclaimed from him at the final battle. We defeat him, releasing all the souls he stole. Meridia saves ours from being lost to Aetherius and we reclaim it. In actuality the Vestige's Soul is untethered, not bound to the Mundus or any plane. Its why we can just revive willy nilly after death and use Wayshrines.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!