Maintenance for the week of March 1:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 1, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
PvP rewards - How are you finding the current "loot box" system?
I don't don't if this is a common issue but I find myself getting an endless spam of pvp rewards coming in the mail.
1. These boxes take up mail space and fill up the mailbox very quickly leaving no room to collect any items bought from guilds.
2. The mail has to be cleaned which takes gaming time away from the user.
3. Pretty much all gear gained from pvp rewards is useless, has a very low resale value and takes up room.
4. The trait respec stones are nice but the account limit fills up very quickly and then the respec stones sit in your inventory collecting dust.
The pvp rewards system needs to be redone to address the above. Some options include:
1. Reduce pvp reward frequency and increase the "worth" of the rewards.
2. Totally revise the rewards into say a pvp token system where the user can buy gear with it from a pvp vendor.