The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking For Guilds

Gamergeekazoid
Gamergeekazoid
Soul Shriven
Hello my name is Gamergeekazoid,
I've been looking for a few guilds and I am still interested in finding more. I am more interested in looking into RP guilds as I have not found many. I do like running through dungeons and I have been looking to expand my social circles within the game, if any of you on the forums have guild recommendations please post in the comments below. My preferences are:
Noob/Family friendly
Does dungeons
RP (not necessary but a nice touch)
Does not restrict based on character type (i.e. Fighter guild only, High elves only, vampire only, Daggerfall covenant only, ect)

I am interested in seeing the results, I do work on PST not EST for time zones. Guild masters and members hear my plea.

Sincerely, @Gamergeekazoid
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    We have no idea what platform you play on. I will guess PC (NA).
    Edited by KrishakPanettier on February 8, 2018 10:59PM
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Gamergeekazoid
    Gamergeekazoid
    Soul Shriven
    That is correct I should put that on there, thank you.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

Savina
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members are primarily from EST, though we do have a few others sprinkled across time zones. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events such as dungeon runs, zone clearances, gear farming, and trials that are regularly attended. All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun and informative forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 7pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Hey there! You sound like a nice and friendly individual who I think would make a great addition to our community - Remnants of Hope. We are a multi-gaming community that has been around since June 2009, having an active player base in ESO, GW2, SWTOR, and WoW. We have a huge emphasis on community, while partaking in nearly every aspect of the game (PvE, PvP, RP, Social, and Crafting). In ESO, we run a variety of different PvE events every week such as Dungeons (Normal/Pledges), Trials, World Boss/Exploration/Skyshard Hunting, and veteran level content. We also have an active RP presence in-game, with a dedicated Officer overseeing RP events. We try to take advantage of all that the game has to offer. If you feel so inclined, feel free to checkout our website at http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/ if you'd like to learn more!

And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! :) Best of luck in your search!

~Telana