Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Raising enchanting on another character / same account?

Tizerak
Tizerak
✭✭✭
If I wanted to feed glyphs from my max enchanter called "A" to character "B" to decon: would B get the same experience points as if the glyphs came from a completely different person or is it nerfed because it's from the same account?
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get full exp for any glyphs crafted by another character, even if you own both characters.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Tizerak
    Tizerak
    ✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    You get full exp for any glyphs crafted by another character, even if you own both characters.

Sweet thanks
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get too excited. It is a waste of your time and materials to attempt leveling an enchanter before hitting CP 160 with your other character. The higher the level of items to deconstruct the more inspiration you will receive. Plus, if you are going to craft with your own materials, make the most of it with the knowledge you may not get the materials back ... like craft purples or gold if you can handle the loss. Definitely kick out those greens and blues.
    Platform: PS4
    CP 405
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JungleBoot wrote: »
    Don't get too excited. It is a waste of your time and materials to attempt leveling an enchanter before hitting CP 160 with your other character. The higher the level of items to deconstruct the more inspiration you will receive. Plus, if you are going to craft with your own materials, make the most of it with the knowledge you may not get the materials back ... like craft purples or gold if you can handle the loss. Definitely kick out those greens and blues.

Not sure if I understand you correctly, but only crafting level affects inspiration gained from decon. The level of the character has no impact.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been banking all my intricates for a long time and deconning them on alts getting them all to 50 before some of them even get to 50 themselves. I don't get the items from deconning them, it''s the same as If I deconned 150 glyphs, I wont get runes back, but you still get massive jumps in the craft.
    As for enchanting, I just decon every rune as I play and when I get to 44 enchant, I make a crap load of 150 purple runes on my main, make sure I have full rune extraction on the alt, then decon them. That last enchant push is the hardest of all the crafts, you need a boost from another player or an alt