Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New idea for a mount, I beg you ZOS!!!!

• ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That unicorn mount needs to come out right now. I'll pay whatever price they ask for it as long as it's not a radiant crate mount. Because I will die. I will literally DIE.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That unicorn mount needs to come out right now. I'll pay whatever price they ask for it as long as it's not a radiant crate mount. Because I will die. I will literally DIE.

Pig mount first though!!!
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welwa?
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PeterRJG wrote: »
    Here's a loyalty reward mount I got in EQ2. Why did I post this? So Zenimax does NOT go there. A cautionary tale.

rainbowpegasus.jpg

That very well be the ugliest mount I've ever seen in a game ever. Yikes!

Def was not in game when i played it must be a Daybrake mount still don't understand how SOE could sell eq2 to them
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »

Well the unicorn is already datamined so its already in the game.

But now I want a unicorn pig.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope unicorn mount is not a limited edition if it is please let it last a month.
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭

Def was not in game when i played it must be a Daybrake mount still don't understand how SOE could sell eq2 to them

Yep, it was a Daybreak thing - it was a reward for levelling a character to 10 on a new progression server.

It'd be fair to say that since DBG took over, the mounts and general look of EQ2 has gone full ***. As I said in my original post - a cautionary tale. It'd be sad to see ESO go down that idiotic fluff path.

Well, much further than it already has.
    Edited by MW2K on February 11, 2018 8:10PM
    Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A spider, something like a jacked-up black widow. If it could climb up steep surfaces or rappel down on a spinneret that would be beyond sweet.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DjinnRa wrote: »
    A spider, something like a jacked-up black widow. If it could climb up steep surfaces or rappel down on a spinneret that would be beyond sweet.

Sweet indeed! I think this idea just made me have an accident in my shorts!
    Edited by stewhead2ub17_ESO on February 11, 2018 8:45PM
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ostrich-Race-70967.jpg
  • Avrael
    Avrael
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it how this kind of threads get attention from the mods, but all threads about important issues, problems and bugs get ignored forever.
    Good job. ._.
    "I mustache you a question."
    "Well shave it for later."
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Avrael wrote: »
    I love it how this kind of threads get attention from the mods, but all threads about important issues, problems and bugs get ignored forever.
    Good job. ._.

Simply not true. And after things are passed on to the devs, what else do you want them to say, unless there is some news? The mods aren't the devs, but I'm sure you knew that already.
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    It would be mighty fine to ride a noble battle boar in the fields of war!!

Or Noble beast piggy....however you want to word it. :D

Yeah, but the one in the OP looks more like Wilbur from Charlotte's Web.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There is a clear Solution to this problem.

1411729138384_Image_galleryImage_PIC_FROM_CATERS_NEWS_PICT.JPG
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »

There is a clear Solution to this problem.

1411729138384_Image_galleryImage_PIC_FROM_CATERS_NEWS_PICT.JPG

Give it to me. GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welwa and Wamasu mounts!
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh my god please no! that thing is an eyesore.
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A clanfear mount would be really great!
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a bong for a mount.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a bong for a mount.

lol are you high on Skooma