Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Guys, i need advice. Tell me your thoughts about this bridge

winobot
winobot
9v61lhlgoma8.png
7fwu4f0uexg0.png
itad5dh9bvug.png

made this on the PTS (too poor to do it on live server). feels okay. i was planning to give it a roof like the bridge of windhelm and railings on both sides. but couldnt find the proper mats. could any furniture master help me out? not just with roof or railing, anything you think can be improved pls just tell me. thanks! :)
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That is a cool bridge, great job on it
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s great , have you tried Orc shingled tents there’s 3 types.
    vdf5citgvw5t.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 5, 2018 1:08AM
  • winobot
    winobot

thanks!
    i tried them on the bridge but it didnt look great. main problem was the size. those tents were a bit narrow for my bridge.
    Edited by winobot on February 5, 2018 10:41AM
  • winobot
    winobot
    UPDATE

built a pavilion on it. what you guys think? :) pls give me a feedback
    and i really need some ideas for the railing

msil4vltuimf.png
    t33cvsl7orp8.png
    lsvd4nbudm4s.png

• woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a great piece of work, love it <3

I wouldn't give it a roof or a railling, really like it as it is as it fits very well in the environment. Maybe another couple of lanterns (or even four) in the middle and at the end (cannot see very well but it seems there are already at the end).

Please let me know when I can see this at your home (Hunding Palatial?), would be cool :)

B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • winobot
    winobot
    woufff wrote: »
    This is a great piece of work, love it <3

I wouldn't give it a roof or a railling, really like it as it is as it fits very well in the environment. Maybe another couple of lanterns (or even four) in the middle and at the end (cannot see very well but it seems there are already at the end).

Please let me know when I can see this at your home (Hunding Palatial?), would be cool :)

B)

shame this is the only furnished part of my home. but you're always welcome :)
    you can add me later when the server is up. @FullChin, PC NA
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres also a long and short tellis, if too high u can lower em as well.
    a9ebbr2q890z.png

the orcbar long block i added two sides

niyoffo382ip.png

me9xa7z9dvy0.png

winobot wrote: »

thanks!
    i tried them on the bridge but it didnt look great. main problem was the size. those tents were a bit narrow for my bridge.

What if you turned the Orc paltforms 90 degrees making it more narrow if it’s worth a try. Update 17 on Monday will have new trellis worth trying, they in pts. They are long and wide , if too wide you can you can add Orc bars along the side.
    https://i.imgur.com/Q1ZCq4h.png?1

s9ykbl0kl9rp.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 5, 2018 5:53PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that’s your best way it’s covered yet still allows light through you can also hang vines, lanterns etc from trellis, there’s also a trellis covered in flowers as well they will hit crown store mon the 12th with update 17.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 5, 2018 6:05PM
  • AardvarkChips
    AardvarkChips
    ✭✭✭
    Looks amazing, like it was meant to be there.

For roof, I love some of the center rooftops people have posted. If you wanted the whole length of the bright, you might take some matching Redguard canopies, place them back to back, all along the bridge, from the center outward, so they appear as a very long roof. Use something like the Clockwork supports as a spine, and as roof supports. You can push them straight down into your bridge columns, to hide the excess. Can also use them as a railing, maybe with the Argonian lattice as a form of netting, from the railing to the bridge surface.
  • winobot
    winobot
    thanks @Krainor1974 ill try that out