I mean not even a fifth card
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gambling is bad, m'kay.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's called RNG. same as I can buy 1 crate and get a gold mount. Just RNG, nothing more.

and if you dont want the chance of bad investment; dont gamble...
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
    Options
  • Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    had a statue, a motif and two fire atronach mounts in my 7 free crates. rng
    Options
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all about the gems. Unless you want a drop-only item, then you'd better pray to the RNG fairy.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
    Options
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 2:14AM
    Options
  • WakeYourGhost
    WakeYourGhost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/393452/when-the-servers-fail-and-is-spent-75-instead-of-15#latest
    Just
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/393451/when-the-servers-fail-and-is-spent-75-instead-of-15#latest
    Stop
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/393445/8-crates-not-a-single-purple-or-extra-card#latest
    Please

Your Buyer's Remorse is literally a You issue - The rest of us do not need to see and here about it.
    Those are only the threads on the Front Page here.
    Stop with the Spam, stop making multiple threads to complain about a run of bad luck, and for the love of God stop trying to call your over-spending a "Server glitch"

You spent your crowns, you got what you paid for - You Lose! Good day, Sir!
    Options
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by exiars10 on February 5, 2018 9:34AM
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
    Options
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, didn't you get two mounts, 12xp scrolls and 400+ crown gems from your crates according to another of your posts? Two mounts from 8 crates sounds pretty darn good to me, plus all those gems...
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    Wait, didn't you get two mounts, 12xp scrolls and 400+ crown gems from your crates according to another of your posts? Two mounts from 8 crates sounds pretty darn good to me, plus all those gems...

Yeah after I bought another 8 boxes of got screwed the first one but I pretty much have everything just waiting till next crown crates so I can buy a new mount
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sawzallz wrote: »
    I think Ima stop buying this stuff

That is probably a very good idea. Probably would have been best to stop 8 crates ago.
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I mean I understand it's rng and random but I feel like if you buy for say couple crates your guaranteed a extra card
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    rng and random...

...guaranteed

Those words don't really belong together.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    rng and random...

...guaranteed

They don't but most games actually do this and it's successful makes people buy it more would you buy a crate if true guaranteed a epic card or a 5th card every purchase of more than one crate
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rng and random...

...guaranteed

They don't but most games actually do this and it's successful makes people buy it more would you buy a crate if true guaranteed a epic card or a 5th card every purchase of more than one crate

The gems are your guarantee. You get gems which will eventually guarantee the item you want (unless it's drop only which I still have issues with, but that's another thing)
    Options
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How RNG works =

If you have:

40% chance of winning item A
    30% chance of winning item B
    20% chance of winning item C
    10% chance of winning item D

Each time you "play" You have exactly a 10% chance of getting item D. If you play 10 times,each of those times you have a 10% chance, but you dont add those together and get a 100% chance of getting an item.

It may take you 50 times to get item D, while someone else may get item D in two out of five plays. Dont ever gamble with RNG games if you are trying to win something (specific), more often than not you will end up spending a lot more money than you wanted to and likely be very disappointed.
    Edited by Anotherone773 on February 8, 2018 2:12PM
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rng and random...

...guaranteed

Most games.

Does ESO do this? Apparently not.

There are many things about "most games" that are not true of ESO.
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    If the drop rates are so rare why not let us earn them in game I don't care if they make the chances..01% If we can earn them ingame
    Options