Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

When the servers fail and is spent 75 instead of 15

Sawzallz
Sawzallz
✭✭✭
I tried buying a 15$ pack and it got me 7500 crowns and charged me 75 idk If I can get a refund if I got crates from it which I opened :/ cause the last four where *** crates
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol. so first you were too buy 15$ on crowns, you got 75$ worth of crowns, and then spent it all on crown crates? and since them crates gave you trash you want your money back? is this realy what the world has come too?

If it was a mistake, you would not have bough crates for all the crowns, but you did, then you regretted it and now you want your money back? Sorry, does not work like that.

*or atleast I hope it does not work like that*
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    XD it's fine I guess I mean I got alot of *** anyway you
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Also I opened them before I realized it charged me for all of it
    Options
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    that sucks =/ tho doubt they will do anything with it. you might get lucky but dont expect it xD
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Well I got two mounts and 12 xp scrolls and got 470 crown gens
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    So won't be a total loss right? Right? So
    Options
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:51AM
    Options
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the mistake. Lesson learned I guess. If you get something extra unasked for (not just in games) always check your bill/small letters/contract and double check before doing something with the "free stuff", the world rarely gives stuff away for free.

If you had not spend the crowns I would have said give it a go and ask for a refund and have them take the extra crowns away.They might actually have done that. But seeing you spend them I think it is fair to assume chance of a refund is zero as you got and used what you payed for.
    Edited by Orticia on February 3, 2018 3:07PM
    Options
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Ehh its too late, Im just not going to buy stuff till next couple weeks
    Options
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many more threads? Are you bored or something?
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer

Options