The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why is there no root cooldown in PvP?

Datolite
Datolite
✭✭✭✭✭
We have an immunity for most CCs, but still get DKs spamming talons. Tired of talon/cleansing pissing contests. That's not real PvP. Let's get a 2s immunity or something, for Talos' sake.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We do. 2 secs.
    Is this sarcasm or something?
    Options
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Talon + Fossilize + Whip + Whip while holding block the entire time is the reason why they're getting nerfed. It's a super strong playstyle.
    Options
  • Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    We do. 2 secs.
    Is this sarcasm or something?

he could be a templar, used to cleanse and outheal everything and don't have to dodge at all. in that case, he might have never experienced the 2s immunity.
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!
    Empower the many!
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How else do you catch up with the relic runner?
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because good players won’t get rooted... bad one always do.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »

I can't tell if you're joking or not
    Edited by arkansas_ESO on February 2, 2018 6:49PM

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
    Options
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »

I can't tell if you're joking or not

The root poison through mist form is the reason I use 10 second cost poisons in open world sometimes.
    Options
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think every class should get a root CC that is unblockable, undodgable, uncleansable, and unbreakable. We can then stand in one place and do final fantasy turn based combat!
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »
    Talon + Fossilize + Whip + Whip while holding block the entire time is the reason why they're getting nerfed. It's a super strong playstyle.

But they're hardly getting nerfed??
    Options
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Skoomah wrote: »

But they're hardly getting nerfed??

they still be annoying and powerful ;D
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
    Options