The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 206 - PatchManifest error

Mordhakan
Mordhakan
Soul Shriven
Hi!

I wanted to play tonight after a hard day and I got that error. I close the launcher and open it again like the opo up said but nothing change. I tried the repair but again I got the error and I wasn't able to run the repair. A friend have the same problem and he use the game consultant who said no errors. So what happen?

EDIT: I can launch the game by the eso64.exe now but the launcher is dead...
Edited by Mordhakan on January 31, 2018 11:36PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the Launcher is only really needed on Patch Days. In fact, I have not used the Launcher to launch the game in, well, forever.

This error message is useless by the way, and if you were to restart your PC, it would probably go away. But, again, just make a shortcut to ESO64.EXE and use that. Other than for patch days of course (usually Mondays)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, if your needing to patch the game, you should restart your PC and it should sort this so you can patch. But, afterwards, just close the Launcher and use the Shortcut you made
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"