The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Error 326 Character Locked

joshua_chan3rwb17_ESO
joshua_chan3rwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
When I was gathering resources in craglorn, I was booted from the server. When I tried to log back in, it said my character is locked with the error 326. I have googled it and found out it's a character ban or something. I have contacted ESO support. Does anyone know if it is permanent? And what caused the ban in the first place?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @joshua_chan3rwb17_ESO

Please check your inbox for an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • joshua_chan3rwb17_ESO
    joshua_chan3rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @joshua_chan3rwb17_ESO

Please check your inbox for an update on your support ticket.

Thank you. But another issue arises. When I was booted from server, my character had retreat maneuver active. Now all my other characters have abnormal running speed and mount speed. They all act like the retreat maneuver skill has activated and run at a higher speed even though all of them do not have the skill unlocked. I have tried to restart the game but the problem is not solved. Is this client side issue or server side issue?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @joshua_chan3rwb17_ESO

Since this is affecting all your characters it could indicate an add-on issue. If you have add-ons loaded, try disabling or removing them and see if things go back to normal. You should also repair the game files through the launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you find out an add-on is making all of your characters faster, post it here >:)
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche