The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Diagram: Hourglass, Common [confirmed drop]

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »
    btw why you think it was sold for 700k
    may be seller just cancelled it?

Master Merchant

Buy recipe from yourself a few times at few hundred k -> hurr durr master merchant says its worth that much so it must be!

OP is literally trying to get someone to buy his hourglass recipe garbage for 1mil.

Some master merchants you all are..

Wow, have any more conspiracies? OP isnt selling a single recipe, I wanted confirmation on where it dropped, so I could get it myself, which I did. Oh, and I also spoke to the guy who bought the recipe that got sold for 780k, since he was a guildie of mine.

OP also literally told everyone on the forum exactly what NPCs drop the recipe and how to farm it. OP did the same in all the guilds OP is in as well.

Here, have another tin foil hat so the voices in your head dont make you embarrass yourself any further.

Edited by Carbonised on February 2, 2018 6:39AM
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Well, it didn't take me too long to get my drop, maybe 2 hours murdering or so. 1.7k bounty in total, and loot to sell for about 18k.

Much faster and much easier and much less bounty than farming the gold thrones.

I can confirm that the recipe drops from NPCs with the "priest" title, that is NAMED NPCs that show up as "priests" when you're in sneak. I found 2 in Kvatch near the hedge maze, and got my drop from 1 of them.

In my case it did NOT drop from the sermonizers, who have the "watchman" title in sneak. Though it may drop from them as well, it is still unconfirmed.

So if you want to farm the recipe, aim for the 2 named priest NPCs in Kvatch. Should be rather easy and straight forward.

Apologies for the über necro-post, however this was spot on. I killed a whopping 6 priests to get my furnishing plans. Thanks!

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Well, I'm not sure where you can get the diagram, but you can buy one for less than 200 Crowns.

I know, but I'm not interested in that.

I know the item itself can also be stolen in the Gold Coast, most likely from the Akatosh priest NPCs in the towns.

But it's the recipe that I'm asking for, and common sense would seem like it was stolen from the Akatosh priests as well in Kvatch and Anvil, but I'm sure it has been limited to very few or maybe only 1 specific NPC, since there are so very few of the recipes on the market.

They did the same with Skooma recipe, hidden in a quest-only accessible area from a specific type of NPC, so it took a long while for people to discover it.

I'll have to check their NPC type later when I'm in front of the computer but there's a couple NPCs that drop them specifically and the drop rate is really low. There's 2 in Kvatch, one is a male by the wolf fountain close to the hedgemaze in the middle of town and the other is a female and she stands close by looking at the castle's moat. I believe there's also 2 NPCs in anvil but you're only able to farm one. She's on the east side near the ruins with statues. The other is an NPC in the church but you can't steal from him
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kvlou79 wrote: »
    I’ll clear this up for you. NO, it doesn’t drop from th Watchmen npcs. There are 2 priest npcs in Kvatch that will drop it: Female priest at the back exit of the hedge maze staring out over the water, and a male priest at the wolf fountain. Farm both of them and you’ll get it. It took forever for my master thief. But that’s where you’ll get it. GL.

Yes! Priest npc types sound correct! I farmed up like 10 of the designs when they first dropped